Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/15/2018 5:29:02 PM EDT
Anyone using one? Seems like a nice moderately priced scope.

Did a search but it didn't turn anything up. If this has been done I'd appreciate a link to any previous discussion.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one in a Nikon Black mount. For what I paid ($319 shipped) I'm more than happy. Glass quality is above its price point. I was iffy about the reticle at first, but I've actually come to really like it. It is not "daylight bright" in full sun, but I knew that going into it and it wasn't a requirement of mine. It tracks well, but I would have preferred 1/4MOA or .1mil adjustments over the 1/2MOA it has.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I also have one, for the price I was able to get it at ($220), I have no complaints. The glass is very clear, even in low light, and I didn't have any issues zeroing it. I don't have any experience with other 1-X optics so I can't offer a comparison on the eyebox, but I think it's fairly easy to get behind on 4x.

It is definitely not daytime bright, the first time I was outdoors with it I thought it was broken because it didn't seem to light up at all. I got under shade and it turned out it was fine. It wasn't even that sunny out, so if daylight brightness is very important to you, you'll want to pass on it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 12:17:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been using one for 2 years now and love it and not because I do some work with Nikon. The 1-4 has great glass and the illumination options work great for late evening hog hunting and do not wash out the target. My son has used it in at least 1 carbine competition and did great. For the price, it is tough to beat especially when it's backed by Nikon's No Fault Warranty. Mine has seen 1000's of rounds under it and zero issues. The BLACK Series mount locks it down tight.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top