Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 12/9/2021 9:57:32 AM EDT
First, I know I haven't posted in a while. Had a lot going on which I won't get into. Anyhow, I was doing a search on youtube for something else when I came across the video linked below (2nd link). Wanting to do more research on a jig for this, I came across an archived thread about it here. But because it's archived I can't post this  to this thread so I decided to create a new topic so I could get the opinion of the AR-15 guru's?  I have linked the archived thread I just mentioned as well as the youtube video on this buffer tube jig. I think it's a great concept to keep the buffer tube straight while tightening the castle nut by using the pistil grip portion of the frame on the lower. As seen in the video. So what say you?

Again, the first link is to the archived conversation I ran across and wasn't able to post this to,so I could make the OP and others who replied to them aware of it, And again, the second link is the link to the youtube video about this "new" receiver extension (buffer tube) installation jig.

Buffer tube rotation

Receiver Extension (buffer tube) installation jig

I appreciate and look forward to any and all opinions on this "new" jig? So thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 6:33:48 AM EDT
[#1]
As much as I love tools, I don't see the need for this one.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 7:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Great fodder for the BIY forum.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 7:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I use to always have a problem of keeping the RE straight when tightening down the castle nut.

Best way that works for me is to clock the RE a few degrees from center(counterclockwise) before you tighten. Then when cranking it down, the RE will turn back straight on it's own.

That's a nice jig, but I don't see a need it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 9:10:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Not needed, its a solution looking for a problem.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I will own this jig!

I saw the same video, but I believe the jig was first revealed in a thread over on TOS.

I've wanted something like this for a long time... I'm the one that posted the pictures of my alignment wrench in the linked thread, but it's nowhere near as good as the all in one jig in the video. Just like the Midwest Industries URR completes Geissele's half baked Reaction Rod concept, this new receiver extension alignment jig completes Geissele's half baked Reaction Block concept.

Colt has had some type of jig to keep their lowers and receiver extensions aligned for a long time and all I can say is that it's about time that we finally do too!
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 10:04:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Very cool to own for a new builder. I do several a week and what I do works so I don't see the need however the innovation and thought put into it is stellar and I think it is awesome!
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#8]
That's a really cool idea.

I build a lot so I could definitely use that.

However, I'm cheap and something tells me that tool is not cheap. If ~$50 I would pick one up, but I'll bet it's a $200 tool easily.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#9]
JP and some other company makes one. I the KZ big because it makes things quick and much easier. Helps my OCD in making sure the extension is perfectly tight and it doesn't put unnecessary tension on the magwell. Need? No. Useful? Yes.

You can still do other lower work such as trigger stuff with it too.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#10]
I went with this
https://botach.com/kz-ar15-m4-receiver-extension-buffer-tube-block/

It doesn’t have the tang to connect to the lower receiver itself. But I have not had any issues applying the 40 ft lbs and clocking. I do use the grease as specified on the threads as well as stake in two places while held in this tool.
You can use this tool as well in four different orientations if you are wanting to hold a lower for any sort of work.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 3:23:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went with this
https://botach.com/kz-ar15-m4-receiver-extension-buffer-tube-block/

It doesn’t have the tang to connect to the lower receiver itself. But I have not had any issues applying the 40 ft lbs and clocking. I do use the grease as specified on the threads as well as stake in two places while held in this tool.
You can use this tool as well in four different orientations if you are wanting to hold a lower for any sort of work.
View Quote

Yea, I saw that one when I went searching for a jig for this after seeing this video. I like the one in the video I linked because it locks everything using the grip portion of the frame. For some the buffer tube turning might not be a problem. For others, it might be. And like I said. When I did a search for this I found the thread that I also linked. So it seems some were looking for a solution?

Link Posted: 12/9/2021 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Very cool to own for a new builder. I do several a week and what I do works so I don't see the need however the innovation and thought put into it is stellar and I think it is awesome!
View Quote

And I think that's who this would be best for. The new/beginner builder.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's a really cool idea.

I build a lot so I could definitely use that.

However, I'm cheap and something tells me that tool is not cheap. If ~$50 I would pick one up, but I'll bet it's a $200 tool easily.
View Quote

In the archived thread I also linked someone said this was what they went with and use.

>>>>>> https://presentarmsinc.com/products/receiver-alignment-block

But it does no good unless you have the other part or parts it goes with. Linked below. Look at the price on that thing. So if this thing is $200, it's still a bargain compared to that. lol

https://presentarmsinc.com/products/gunners-mount-kit-with-carry-bag
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Not needed, its a solution looking for a problem.
View Quote

This ^^^ 100%
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#15]
depending on price, i'm interested.  very interested.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I saw the SOTAR video the other day.  I’ve spent money on worse things…and am looking forward to this hitting the market.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 10:36:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Pre production model. I made this pic made last July where it was being demoed at a LGS in Marietta GA. If Geissele can charge 200 for their "incomplete" version expect this to be between 300-400.

I have 2 Vices set up on my work bench.

Link Posted: 12/11/2021 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pre production model. I made this pic made last July where it was being demoed at a LGS in Marietta GA. If Geissele can charge 200 for their "incomplete" version expect this to be between 300-400.

I have 2 Vices set up on my work bench.

https://i.imgur.com/BOQ9Er8.jpg

View Quote

This above,

I think it’s a neat tool but it will easily be in the 300-400 range and that is ridiculous for what it does.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 12:45:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Seems one could route out a 2x4 with a couple bits (or cut it by hand with some chisels) for a lot cheaper.  Or 3D print something.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 1:05:12 AM EDT
[#20]
But why?
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#21]
If you want it perfect, you need a jig. I think it’s a great tool and looooong overdue.

I hold the tube in a vice and back up the lower by putting a an adjustable wrench as long as the castle nut wrench on the grip tang.

This jig would be easier to be precise.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm actually a little surprised by the general tone of people not even understanding why this tool is wanted. Even going so far as to say that it's a "solution in search of a problem".

It does indeed solve an obvious issue that has not been addressed very well through any method outside of the Colt factory, but perhaps it's only something for the AR assembly perfectionists in the group due to what the price is likely going to end up being.

I don't see this as a tool for beginner assemblers at all, though it would certainly help them get things lined up easily... As it is with Colt, a tool similar to this should be in every AR manufacturer's arsenal as it would improve everything from speed of assembly and quality of the job being done (PSA take note).

Is it necessary for the occasional AR hobbyist home assembler? No, you can get by the receiver extension alignment issue in other ways like I have with my alignment wrench, or two vises used in tandem like OTDR and School of the American Rifle showed off in video. This new tool just makes it quick and easy and leaves no room for error... For this, I will own one when it finally comes out.

From my years of being a member on this forum, I've come to the realization that close enough is good enough for 95% of the crowd on here, with the literal pinching of a penny being the most important of their considerations. I face the fact every day on my scrolls through here that guys use the wrong methods and wrong tools for the job being done for every aspect of the assembly prosses and life goes on. It gets my goat sometimes that you can point out the right methods and tooling and people still do it their own way (read wrong), but you can only lead a horse to water.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Where was this thing twenty years ago?
I don't build enough rifles now but I do know a guy I'm going to recommend it to.
He does a lot of lowers, rebuilds tax stamp lowers and all that.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Where was this thing twenty years ago?
I don't build enough rifles now but I do know a guy I'm going to recommend it to.
He does a lot of lowers, rebuilds tax stamp lowers and all that.
View Quote

The funny thing is is that I wouldn't doubt that something similar to this existed at some point... It's probably at the bottom of a pond located on Kelly AFB.

Like this was. > https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/Anybody-ever-seen-one-of-these-AR-Jig-/118-721634/
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If you want it perfect, you need a jig. I think it’s a great tool and looooong overdue.

I hold the tube in a vice and back up the lower by putting a an adjustable wrench as long as the castle nut wrench on the grip tang.

This jig would be easier to be precise.
View Quote

2 Vices.

Link Posted: 12/11/2021 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This above,

I think it’s a neat tool but it will easily be in the 300-400 range and that is ridiculous for what it does.  
View Quote

And this ^^^

Link Posted: 12/11/2021 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#27]
I face the fact every day on my scrolls through here that guys use the wrong methods and wrong tools for the job being done for every aspect of the assembly prosses and life goes on. It gets my goat sometimes that you can point out the right methods and tooling and people still do it their own way (read wrong), but you can only lead a horse to water.
View Quote

Some of us take a great deal of pride in being able to reach the same end with less than the ideal means.  And yes, money does play a part in it, but is not the only reason.

It might be diffucult for some folks to undertand, but we do not care
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 1:59:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Some of us take a great deal of pride in being able to reach the same end with less than the ideal means. And yes, money does play a part in it, but is not the only reason.

It might be difficult for some folks to understand, but we do not care
View Quote

I've never really had too much of an issue seeing how you brace things (receivers, barrels), for not having the specific purpose built tools. It certainly can be done and it does show that there are ways to go about it without putting other parts of the assembly at too much risk of being damaged using other improper methods. However, I never really understood the pride behind continuing to use only alternate makeshift methods when the proper tooling in some cases is not all that prohibitively expensive. I do see the value in the makeshift methods if you found yourself in a bind where you absolutely had to accomplish a task and you happened to not have the purpose built tools at your immediate disposal, but to just only use makeshift methods simply just because you can, or for lack of patience to hold out for the right tools, or just to save a dollar I really have a hard time understanding?

For instance, barrel vise blocks are not expensive and neither are clamshell upper receiver vise blocks. Heck, even the MI-URR is a steal compared to their competition regarding that specific tool, but I can understand how spending almost $100 on a single tool could be a lot for someone that's only planning to do a single build.

Another thing just as an example, I've gotten by fine with my receiver extension alignment wrench (which is a makeshift tool IMO) for years. Is there some pride in it for me coming up with that idea? Maybe a little as it's worked well, but I can't wait to move on from it to a better method.

I guess it is what it is, I try not to get too hung up with what other people do in their own AR builds. You could go down deeper and deeper into any hole... I'm just glad I'm not into cars.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm actually a little surprised by the general tone of people not even understanding why this tool is wanted. Even going so far as to say that it's a "solution in search of a problem".

It does indeed solve an obvious issue that has not been addressed very well through any method outside of the Colt factory, but perhaps it's only something for the AR assembly perfectionists in the group due to what the price is likely going to end up being.

I don't see this as a tool for beginner assemblers at all, though it would certainly help them get things lined up easily... As it is with Colt, a tool similar to this should be in every AR manufacturer's arsenal as it would improve everything from speed of assembly and quality of the job being done (PSA take note).

Is it necessary for the occasional AR hobbyist home assembler? No, you can get by the receiver extension alignment issue in other ways like I have with my alignment wrench, or two vises used in tandem like OTDR and School of the American Rifle showed off in video. This new tool just makes it quick and easy and leaves no room for error... For this, I will own one when it finally comes out.

From my years of being a member on this forum, I've come to the realization that close enough is good enough for 95% of the crowd on here, with the literal pinching of a penny being the most important of their considerations. I face the fact every day on my scrolls through here that guys use the wrong methods and wrong tools for the job being done for every aspect of the assembly prosses and life goes on. It gets my goat sometimes that you can point out the right methods and tooling and people still do it their own way (read wrong), but you can only lead a horse to water.
View Quote
I would be more than willing to compare anything I do to anything done with a jig and see if you can find a difference.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
But why?
View Quote
So the anal retentive will have a perfectly aligned buffer tool (if the jig is prefect).

Just so you know where I'm coming from, I screw in my buffer tube, put a little loc-tite on the castle nut and snug it by hand.

Then I put a towel on a chair, put the receiver on that, and sit on the receiver while I tighten the castle nut.

It's a little WECSOG but it's worked fine so far.

I've also used a bev block when I've had a vice available.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I wouldn't be interested, I've never had a problem with my buffer tube alignment, and I've built many lowers.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I would be more than willing to compare anything I do to anything done with a jig and see if you can find a difference.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm also sure that I couldn't tell the difference between anything I've assembled when compared to something that was assembled using the jig, but the jig is a better mousetrap and I must have it!

Edit: Actually, I take it back. You very well may be able to tell if something was not assembled in perfect alignment if you go to stick an already assembled lower with receiver extension in the jig.

It all comes down to how perfect the eyeballing method was of the lower's assembler. It would probably only have to be off just a little for it not to fit the jig.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The funny thing is is that I wouldn't doubt that something similar to this existed at some point... It's probably at the bottom of a pond located on Kelly AFB.

Like this was. > https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/Anybody-ever-seen-one-of-these-AR-Jig-/118-721634/
View Quote

I remember that post!

Incredible.  All this stuff should be in a book somewhere!

Thanks for the Heads Up.

Just think, 30 years from now somebody will "discover" this.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I remember that post!

Incredible.  All this stuff should be in a book somewhere!

Thanks for the Heads Up.

Just think, 30 years from now somebody will "discover" this.
View Quote

Haha! We really need a hall of records underneath a Sphinx somewhere... Preferably with easier access.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 12:27:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Who is that?  I can’t seem to find his info, it’s as if it’s blank/ hidden/ blocked.  He has some great videos.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#36]
I have to admit I don't know that I've even inspected the buffer extension cant due to tightening the castle nut.  Maybe mine were just all straight via natural mechanical aptitude?

I admit I've had a problem collecting tools in the past, but I think that phase is behind me.  This looks like a really nice tool, but it'd be hard to justify if I wasn't in production (which I'm not, so I'm probably not a buyer).  I mean, at $50 I'd probably be in, maybe even $100 but beyond that for a shade tree few-ARs-occasionally it would be hard to justify.

It does look nicely made and really well thought-out, so I could see it selling fairly well.  Post that over on those forums where it's a notable event that people post pictures of actually staking their castle nut () and just post builds all day and you'd sell all of them!  
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Who is that?  I can’t seem to find his info, it’s as if it’s blank/ hidden/ blocked.  He has some great videos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

OTDR is the one behind the camera on those videos. I have to say I've had the same problem with his account on YouTube... Sometimes his videos will be gone, sometimes there will be only a few and other times (like today) all his videos will be up. I think he's under some kind of attack from YouTube.

I've made a few comments on some of his videos, but soon after I did that, any of my reply comments to people on other channels were being blocked. I believe it was because I commented on OTDRs videos. Somehow guilty by association.

I like his channel though so I continue to follow it. I just have to be careful about commenting because YouTube's censoring sucks.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#38]
maybe im a complete retard but how would it rotate without this?

the buffer tube has a track cut on the bottom of it

the end plate has a notch that rides in that track

the end plate will have an extruded piece that fits into the lower keeping anything from twisting
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
maybe im a complete retard but how would it rotate without this?

the buffer tube has a track cut on the bottom of it

the end plate has a notch that rides in that track

the end plate will have an extruded piece that fits into the lower keeping anything from twisting
View Quote

That little protrusion on the end plate that interfaces with the track on the buffer tube is only to aid in initial alignment, just as the indexing pin on a barrel extension interfaces with the indexing pin notch on the upper receiver.

They are not meant to withstand any degree of torque being put on them and they will easily be forced through the aluminum interfacing parts like butter if both parts aren't properly braced to withstand the torque.

In the case of barrel extension indexing pins, you see them break often when both parts (upper receiver and barrel extension) are not properly braced... Happens with the Geissele Reaction Rod a lot.

There is also cheap parts and tolerance stacking that sometimes leaves a lot of slop between the tab on the end plate and the track on the buffer tube. Stick with Quality Colt parts and this is never an issue, but the parts still need to be properly braced.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 4:24:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I’ve never felt the need for a “jig” when installing buffer tubes/castle nuts
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This. I’ve never felt the need for a “jig” when installing buffer tubes/castle nuts
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you happen to apply the proper 38-42 foot pounds of torque? I am curious if that's the reason that some don't see the need for a jig.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Do you happen to apply the proper 38-42 foot pounds of torque? I am curious if that's the reason that some don't see the need for a jig.
View Quote

I do.  Cliff, you are vehemently defending this tool.  I am not bashing the damn thing, I just don't see the need.  I was a tech for most of my career, and run shops today, maybe I just learned to finesse such simple tasks, I am not sure.

Like I said, I am a huge tool whore, too. I have way more tools than the average bear, it would even impress an OCD cat like yourself

Link Posted: 12/12/2021 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
First, I know I haven't posted in a while. Had a lot going on which I won't get into. Anyhow, I was doing a search on youtube for something else when I came across the video linked below (2nd link). Wanting to do more research on a jig for this, I came across an archived thread about it here. But because it's archived I can't post this  to this thread so I decided to create a new topic so I could get the opinion of the AR-15 guru's?  I have linked the archived thread I just mentioned as well as the youtube video on this buffer tube jig. I think it's a great concept to keep the buffer tube straight while tightening the castle nut by using the pistil grip portion of the frame on the lower. As seen in the video. So what say you?

Again, the first link is to the archived conversation I ran across and wasn't able to post this to,so I could make the OP and others who replied to them aware of it, And again, the second link is the link to the youtube video about this "new" receiver extension (buffer tube) installation jig.

Buffer tube rotation

Receiver Extension (buffer tube) installation jig

I appreciate and look forward to any and all opinions on this "new" jig? So thanks in advance.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed, I do. Thanks for asking.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Looking at the construction, you can see where the cost is coming from.  Its milled from a bigass metal stock with holes and features coming in from every angle.

They, or somebody else, certainly could redesign this and make it cheaper to manufacturer and pass that cost on to the buyer.

Instead of making it from one solid piece of stock, make it 2 pieces that are then bolted together.
Mill it from delrin instead of whatever metal they used.
Make it a fuckin' injection molded clam shell.  Hell, the stocks that are being assembled on this are injection molded.  There's no reason in the world the tool to install the tube needs to have 1000000% more precision than the stocks themselves are made with.

I bet somebody could build a fixture than screws to a mil-spec or magpul CTR stock and accomplish this same thing for $5 plus the price of a take-off stock.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I do.  Cliff, you are vehemently defending this tool.  I am not bashing the damn thing, I just don't see the need.  I was a tech for most of my career, and run shops today, maybe I just learned to finesse such simple tasks, I am not sure.

Like I said, I am a huge tool whore, too. I have way more tools than the average bear, it would even impress an OCD cat like yourself

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not really even trying to defend the thing, though to me it's obvious why something like this is finally coming into existence. I could take a similar position as most here and just say "because I've gotten by for years without a jig like this and managed to keep all the receiver extensions aligned through other methods that I don't see the point of this tool"... But I do.

As I've stated already, I don't think it's something every AR home builder needs to have in their arsenal (though it would be helpful), but it is something every AR manufacturer should seriously look into. The market for this thing outside of that is small and mainly just the OCD nuts like myself will be buying them.

It just bugs me when things like the Geissele Reaction Block and it's knock offs are pretty popular and don't even address the RE alignment issue in the least like this jig does. I own a Geissele Reaction Block and all it is is a well executed half of a potentially good idea.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#47]
I can see it for mass production, armorers... high volume assembly. For me no.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I can see it for mass production, armorers... high volume assembly. For me no.
View Quote

That's where it would shine, but the kicker is that the jig that Colt uses is still faster and easier to use... The Colt jig is what I really want.

Never going to happen unfortunately, so this one will have to do.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It just bugs me when things like the Geissele Reaction Block and it's knock offs are pretty popular and don't even address the RE alignment issue in the least like this jig does. I own a Geissele Reaction Block and all it is is a well executed half of a potentially good idea.
View Quote

I’ve always thought the same thing about the reaction block and the reaction rod.  It’s maybe half of what it should be to actually be useful for anything.

Link Posted: 12/12/2021 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’ve always thought the same thing about the reaction block and the reaction rod.  It’s maybe half of what it should be to actually be useful for anything.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The concepts were good, but they just weren't thought out fully. I can say it sucks to have both the Geissele Super Reaction Rod and the Reaction Block and barely be able to find a reason to ever pull them out to actually use... They mainly just take up space.

However, I do sometimes use the Reaction Block for staking end plates. It's very sturdy for that purpose and it allows me to position the staking area of an end plate mostly horizontally so I can deliver a nice vertical blow as much as possible. The Super Reaction Rod is not so super anymore since the drive slots in the screws for the brass wedges stripped out rather quickly, so now I'm just left with a Reaction Rod which is about as useful as a door stop. I keep it because it may be useful for positioning an upper in any orientation I want for tightening FF handguard and rail screws, but to date I've only used it for that once since I'm not in the FF handguard of the month club.

For installing barrels I have my choice of using clamshell upper receiver vise blocks, MI-URR, 2Unique LLC barreling spud or the Windham Weaponry barreling jig... All great options.

But for carbine receiver extensions/castle nuts, all I have is the hope for this jig to come out. Until then I'll keep doing it the old school way with my makeshift alignment wrench.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top