Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2020 9:18:16 AM EDT
So my fiance pre ordered me the psa nutcracker lower for Christmas. After that i was rewatching 9hole reviews video on there dirt squirrel,  and decided id like a honey badger ripoff.
So some of the things I'll need help with are as fallows.
She did say i can buy an actual honey badger barrel so i need to find out if a flash can will wor with the tapper.
Id like to have the hand that covers a portion of the flash can,  or if I'm lucky one day a suppressor,  but im not sure what length would be good.
For the most part everything else is self explanatory. Ill be using a standard upper, a maxim defense ccs pistol brace, and as it stands mostly standard internals.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
She did say i can buy an actual honey badger barrel so i need to find out if a flash can will wor with the tapper.
Id like to have the hand that covers a portion of the flash can,  or if I'm lucky one day a suppressor,  but im not sure what length would be good.
View Quote

For mounting traditional muzzle devices that aren't tapered, looks like you'll need to purchase this Taper Adapter.

Not sure I understand your wording on your second question. Are you wanting a handguard that is longer in length than your barrel so the flash can will fit inside?
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top