Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2021 10:42:30 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with these? A local shop has them for $270/each and I may grab one...
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience with that company, but when their website describes their DPMS gen 1 lower as both a "AR-10" and then a "Gen 2", I wonder what they know. Or care.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy with confidence. They not only produce under their name but also OEM for other companies. Even made 9mm lowers for PSA 6-8 years ago
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:26:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Buy with confidence. They not only produce under their name but also OEM for other companies. Even made 9mm lowers for PSA 6-8 years ago
View Quote

This.
Got me a dedicated 45ACP upper/lower pair from NFA.  Quality stuff.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#5]
New frontier is local to me. I've built 2 of the c10's (I also used their uppers). No issues at all.

ETA- my understanding is the c series is the standard, the g series is the fancied up models (lightening cuts, finger rests, etc).
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top