Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2018 4:20:23 PM EDT
I decided to add two more AR's to my collection but instead of using Noveske this time around I am choosing to build a couple "economy" M4's which can be beat on and use to help teach the kids the AR platform.  I am building two identical AR's and was wondering if the Anderson M4 barrels are ok along with their parts?  These are not rifles to depend our lives on as I have Noveske's for that but more of a rifle I could care less about.  Thoughts on Anderson other economy brand suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I took a chance on an Anderson 7.62x39 barrel for $80 and am pleased. Only thing that concerned me about it was they don’t check headspace but it was fine. I’ve also had their buffer tube assembly’s and those have all been fine
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top