Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/20/2021 3:21:29 PM EDT
My name is Wes (login is arlen) and I am a returning member after several years absence.  I am just about retired and have plenty of time on my hands to do a little recreational shooting and appreciate my LaRue OBR 5.56 again.

Regards,
Wes
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#1]
New guy here, but I'm actually new.

Pleasure to meet you.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome back....

I know the feeling, I retired March 2020 and has been one big adjustment for me...after working 39 years, essentially being on call 24/7....a big de-compression is coming your way.  

It took me three months to remember what day of the week it was.  I had to get a big desk calendar for the kitchen table and cross days off.

With the COVID my wife and I have been together daily, all day, more time spent together than in our 38 years of marriage

I thought I would spend more time at the range, but have not done that....but that is changing, have been going everyday for the past three weeks, I did miss today, had to take care of some things.

Now, enjoy that OBR, one fine rifle, I have a 556 and 308 version, they are tackdrivers....fantastic suppressed.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:16:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top