Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2021 3:47:34 PM EDT
I wanted something to use for a woods walking/deer rifle.  Wilson Combat had a Christmas sale going on, so I ended up with a 6.8 SPC II.  The barrel, upper and lower, hand guard, grip and flash hider are all Wilson Combat.  Trigger is a Wilson Combat TTU. BCG is Brownells. Charging handle is a Warhammer.   Stock is a Rogers. I topped it with a Vortex 1-6 in a Leupold mount.   I’m pretty pleased with how it came out but am still waiting on ammo to do a test run.

Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#1]
well done
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Stock is a Rogers.
View Quote

I like those as well.  Looking forward to the range report.  Well done.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#3]
My AR's are 6.8spc II, I have no use for the other calibers for the AR. It's the only reason though, that I'd get into reloading at this point.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top