User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:14:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Can’t go wrong, glad you found something

I’ve found rooftop defense has a solid pricing on rifles (check out his Reddit posts for product updates he’s got many coupon codes for DD, FN, SOLGW, etc) eg DDM4V7 is $1500 after discount code

Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:32:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just wanted to post an update.

I ended up just buying the Colt 6920 Enhanced Patrol Rifle. It seems to be really hard to find but my local gun store I guess remembered that I called and ended up getting one for me. I ended up paying $1379 + tax so essentially full price. It's not a mid length gas system but oh well hopefully it shoots well.

I was going to settle with a Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 but it was really going to stretch my budget plus I would need flip up sights for it right away, whereas the Colt already comes with MBUS Pro sights which I really wanted to try.

On a side note, wow is the buying process painless here compared to California....
View Quote
Good choice! 6920 EPR is a great for an officer who needs a good duty rifle.

Putting a red dot or scope on top?
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!

Yeah ultimately I would like to run an Aimpoint T2 but in an effort to save money right now, I'm going to just harvest an Eotech 512 I have sitting on my 22 AR and use that for now.

Just wanted to get the rifle asap because we will be getting free ammo to break it in as well as a nice stipend to offset the cost of the rifle purchase.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#4]
That's awesome they're covering the rifle cost.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top