Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/1/2020 12:57:58 PM EDT
I was chastised today by a young'en that said that INSIGHT now makes full powered ATPIAL PEQ15's with a green diode.  He claimed that those were CHOC CHIP...two tone colored.  I was flabbergasted because I had heard of no such thing.   Does anyone in the mil or leo know if these so called full powered green PEQ15's are truly available?  OR is it just vapor bull crap that was brought about because some dingle berry installed a airsoft green diode into a PEQ 15 body?
Please educate....thanks...  Been bothering me...lol
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was chastised today by a young'en that said that INSIGHT now makes full powered ATPIAL PEQ15's with a green diode.  He claimed that those were CHOC CHIP...two tone colored.  I was flabbergasted because I had heard of no such thing.   Does anyone in the mil or leo know if these so called full powered green PEQ15's are truly available?  OR is it just vapor bull crap that was brought about because some dingle berry installed a airsoft green diode into a PEQ 15 body?
View Quote

Yes they do have green diode models. Chocolate chip, yes indeed. These are in circulation in for some Marines as far as I am confident to say. Picture is courtesy of an Instagram friend.
Here you go.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Next question is probably...anybody have em for sale...lol?
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Next question is probably...anybody have em for sale...lol?
View Quote

Message me and i can give you the email of someone who may be able to get what you need.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By @100roundclipazine:

Message me and i can give you the email of someone who may be able to get what you need.
View Quote

Not today, China
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not today, China
View Quote

Lol, I live in the US, just my state is basically communist.
Also, I dont sell these "items" however I know some folks who can procure something like this.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes they do have green diode models. Chocolate chip, yes indeed. These are in circulation in for some Marines as far as I am confident to say. Picture is courtesy of an Instagram friend.
Here you go.
https://i.postimg.cc/jxCm4nq5/106285350-629292367686484-3915309061472665754-n.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here you go.
https://i.postimg.cc/jxCm4nq5/106285350-629292367686484-3915309061472665754-n.jpg

Damn, learn something new everyday.  I would have said “BS” before seeing this post.  

I’m assuming these were made in extremely limited quantities and secondhand “grey market” prices are astronomical?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 10:17:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Damn, learn something new everyday.  I would have said “BS” before seeing this post.  

I’m assuming these were made in extremely limited quantities and secondhand “grey market” prices are astronomical?
View Quote

Yes, they are indeed priced un-economically lol.
I think someone would be better off purchasing an LA5
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:21:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2020 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#11]
id get a peq15 if it was green and not red.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top