Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2018 7:15:28 PM EDT
Bought a rifle with a keymod rail. What's a good bipod mount?  Are these mountable with out taking off the rail?  Just reach in to the rail and hold down the nut while you screw in the screw from the outside?
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
here
View Quote
That one is for a m-lok, so it won't work right?  Or do products work for both a keymod and m-lok??
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#4]
No, it will not work.

He probably meant this:

https://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/myshop/product/view/category/keymod-4/

I have a couple and they work well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
There are tons of them on eBay as well. Just lit sure.  Keep the suggestions coming!!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:37:13 AM EDT
[#7]
my bad this is the right one

keymod

the noveske one works great also.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 1:30:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I hate all bipod mounts for Harris bipods. I use a 5 slot picatinny rail and a Larue Harris variant. I have two I use among my rifles. Would not even consider a direct old school Harris that gets loose. I can have a more secure mount, faster on and off, lower profile and lower weight in one package. I prefer the aluminum BCM 5 slot rail or Arisaka. It also doubles as a handy spot to put my backup rifle light if needed.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
my bad this is the right one

keymod

the noveske one works great also.
View Quote
I have the noveske one and it works well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 10:45:17 PM EDT
[#10]
The IWC keymod mount is perfect with the tiny exception of having to take the rail off. Once its on, its on. If you grip on top of it, when the bipod isn't attached, it kind of falls in-between your fingers and isn't a nuisance.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Odin.  I have the MLOK version and very happy with it

Amazon Product
  • Includes keymod nuts, screws and Hex wrench
  • Made from 6061 aluminum
  • Low profile

Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#12]
I've got the primary weapon systems one, send me a PM if you'd like to get one at a discount
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top