Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/25/2021 12:30:48 AM EDT
What non-Spikes 9mm uppers are people running on their Spikes LRBHO lowers?  A lower fell into my lap but I dont want to spend the money on a Spikes upper to get this thing running.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 6:18:35 AM EDT
[#1]
You could build your own. It's not difficult at all and you know exactly what went into it. I used an Aero assembled upper receiver, Macon Armory 'guaranteed to feed ' barrel, Brownells bolt, and Guntec handguard on my Spikes Glock lower.  Runs great.

Here is (almost) everything you need to know about building/troubleshooting a 9mm AR in one post: "Lots of 9mm AR information"
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:24:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I recently sent a question to rock river arms to see if thier 9mm uppers would work on a spikes tactical 9mm lower and they responded that there should not be any issues. Can anyone confirm?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 8:02:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Will not be an issue, just ensure your bolt is cut for a Glock mag, if that is your magazine of choice
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top