Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/8/2022 2:00:58 PM EDT
OK i did have the pic up but now I've got to readjust.  Anyone know a free hosting service where I dont have to spend 10 minutes signing up?

6.5 Grendel, 16" Faxon match barrel mid-length gas system, jp enterprises adjustable gas A2 block, areo precision upper, odin works BCG, cheap-a$$ anderson pistol lower (as I live in WA state and I originally was going to use a polymer80 lower but had issues with the jig), scaleworks rear sight.  The furniture is magpul and yes, the buttstock is OD, and the rest is black I will eventually cerakote the whole thing and thats what was available at the time.  I will be shooting it on wednesday for the first time.  I've been on here more than once over the years getting advice so thank you everyone for the help.

Umm lets try this:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fDoLa4Vznme8zYSe7
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Umm lets try this:

Of course now its limiting me for too many topics.  Cant edit right now.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I got you OP.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/8/2022 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Picture_posting_tutorial_and_PICTURE_test_thread/168-638569/?

imgur also works good.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 1:13:39 AM EDT
[#4]
got something against red dots?

EDIT
wait... is that a red dot?
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top