Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2022 10:21:49 PM EDT
Does anyone run a modbutton without attaching the light body directly to it?  Where I place my modbutton, if I mount the light to it directly, it won’t clear my front backup sight.   I’m currently running a modbutton with my OKW mounted to a Arisaka offset mount.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you need a Modbutton Lite.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 7:34:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking about going that route, but I really preferred the metal body over the polymer.

This gun rides in my patrol vehicle and takes absolute abuse.   I was concerned about the gun rack destroying the polymer modbutton lite.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 8:24:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I to prefer the metal OG Modbutton and don't attach lights directly to it.

I went so far as to mod the Modbutton by cutting off the light attachment area on a few.

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone make an extension that interfaces between modbutton and light?  That would be a simple clean way of moving button back without getting more shadow from handguard.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone make an extension that interfaces between modbutton and light?  That would be a simple clean way of moving button back without getting more shadow from handguard.
View Quote

Unity fusion light wing?
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup.  Modlite sells what you need.

The Unity FUSION LightWing Adapter

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top