AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 1008 of 1565)
Page / 1565
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 12:29:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:
Awesome man I appreciate the good words and the info. Will have to see how she shoots, and pick up a WML. My choices there are slim tho because no pic rail. Might end up having to go with the Streamlight that attaches to the trig guard.

@AZ_SBR when I walked in there I was actually wanting a Glock but they wanted ~$75 more than my budget allowed at the moment so I said fuck it, I will go with the Shield this time. Prob Glock next time.

Aaron- technically our CQBR's attached to pistol lowers are the CQBR's of the pistol world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By compuvette:

Don't even sweat it bro. I've seen everything in use from black PEQs to black surefires, EXPS, 553. You are good my man.

@SecretSquirell and @DontBuryMe the wait is finally over, my baby is home
Its not often at all MILSPEC gets a new gun so needed to share it with my CQBR brethren

https://i.imgur.com/D1fFLK7.jpg
Oh, it is on!  That is most definitely not clone correct!  Boo this man!

Seriously though, the Shield 9 is a solid CCW sidearm.  It’ll treat you well.  I don’t have one as my “pocket 9” is a Kimber Solo, but we’ve got a lot of them in our carry pistol league.  I’ve seen some of our better shooters do some amazing things with those little pistols.
Awesome man I appreciate the good words and the info. Will have to see how she shoots, and pick up a WML. My choices there are slim tho because no pic rail. Might end up having to go with the Streamlight that attaches to the trig guard.

@AZ_SBR when I walked in there I was actually wanting a Glock but they wanted ~$75 more than my budget allowed at the moment so I said fuck it, I will go with the Shield this time. Prob Glock next time.

Aaron- technically our CQBR's attached to pistol lowers are the CQBR's of the pistol world.
I don't know if they're on the shelves yet or not, but check out the Streamlight TLR7. Very small package (that's what she said) and is crazy bright. Got to finger fuck one at a dealer demo a month or so back. With it's length, it should sit flush with the slide.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 12:31:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, you know I have seen that pic prob 10-15 times, never even noticed that. It honestly looks longer than 10.5, looks to be around 10.7
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iNeXile556:
Originally Posted By krdt:

Crane is still cutting down Colt barrels for use in CQBRs, that never stopped as far as I know. Crane cut down 10.3s are still being supplied currently as replacement barrels for CQBR URGs along with some FN SOCOM 10.3s that have appeared recently. I'm not 100% sure if new URGs come with cut downs or factory barrels, but Crane cut barrels are definitely still being supplied for replacements. Either way, you'd have to be cloning something very specific and very early to get away with a 10.5" being acceptable.
This ain't no 10.3" barrel. Just saying.
http://www.americanspecialops.com/images/weapons/SEAL-CQBR.jpg
A Navy SEAL armed with a MK18 CQBR (bottom). Early models of the MK18 featured a rail interface
system (RIS) made by Knights Armanent Company (KAC). This featured 4 MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny
rails around the forend.

US DoD Photo
Wow, you know I have seen that pic prob 10-15 times, never even noticed that. It honestly looks longer than 10.5, looks to be around 10.7
That's what I was thinking. That shit's pretty long.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 12:34:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DontBuryMe:
There is some digital fuckery going on with that photo set.

Another pic from the same set- the MD is clearly superimposed on he image.

Click to view high res.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/310340/navy-seal-cqbr-hr-524863.JPG
View All Quotes

This ain't no 10.3" barrel. Just saying.
http://www.americanspecialops.com/images/weapons/SEAL-CQBR.jpg

Click to view high res.

If you look at his watch, it says "WEBGRU WAS HERE". Not sure what that means, I just happened to scroll past it and it caught my eye. But yeah, there's some crappy PS going on with the MD.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 12:36:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Not seeing that. Different finish on the MD but that's to be expected. The light reflections on the top of the MD and the FSB also match. No digital artifacts around either the MD or the barrel. No reason for anyone to try and do what your saying.
View All Quotes

Click to view high res.

Not seeing that. Different finish on the MD but that's to be expected. The light reflections on the top of the MD and the FSB also match. No digital artifacts around either the MD or the barrel. No reason for anyone to try and do what your saying.
You seriously don't see the digital fuckery around the MD in the pic he linked?
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 12:38:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kalmar:
Does anyone have the time?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalmar:
Does anyone have the time?
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 12:39:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Not the same rifle, the qr code on the upper is placed different. That MD isn't a M4QD either. But the real question is what are the copper looking rivets on the upper and lower? Could these be airsoft and we are all being bamboozled?

ETA: I changed my mind, after careful examination it is the same rifle in both photos. The guy in the shopped photo is the same guy on first photo in the background.
View All Quotes

Yep, and since that appears to be the exact same rifle (note the tag placement, VFG and panel and the particular spot of wear on the front of the RAS), I wouldn't trust it.
Not the same rifle, the qr code on the upper is placed different. That MD isn't a M4QD either. But the real question is what are the copper looking rivets on the upper and lower? Could these be airsoft and we are all being bamboozled?

ETA: I changed my mind, after careful examination it is the same rifle in both photos. The guy in the shopped photo is the same guy on first photo in the background.
They're some form of tracking device IIRC. Kinda like a RFI tag.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 1:31:41 AM EDT
[#7]
http://wkd.site.nfoservers.com/CQBR/host/navy-seal-cqbr-hr-zoom.jpg

I'd say it's the same gun, so it's 10.3 in both images. Just poorly edited.
View Quote
Doesnt the barrel have atleast a quarter of an inch worth of threads past the lip...
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 2:21:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#8]
Originally Posted By MALICIOUS2551:
Doesnt the barrel have atleast a quarter of an inch worth of threads past the lip...
View All Quotes

Threads are longer than .25"
In real life the threads would be under where the first 2 humps of that A2 flash hider are. But those photoshop "skills" went full potato
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 2:23:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:
I don't know if they're on the shelves yet or not, but check out the Streamlight TLR7. Very small package (that's what she said) and is crazy bright. Got to finger fuck one at a dealer demo a month or so back. With it's length, it should sit flush with the slide.
View All Quotes

Don't even sweat it bro. I've seen everything in use from black PEQs to black surefires, EXPS, 553. You are good my man.

Its not often at all MILSPEC gets a new gun so needed to share it with my CQBR brethren

Seriously though, the Shield 9 is a solid CCW sidearm.  It’ll treat you well.  I don’t have one as my “pocket 9” is a Kimber Solo, but we’ve got a lot of them in our carry pistol league.  I’ve seen some of our better shooters do some amazing things with those little pistols.

Looks badass. Can't find if it will work with the Shield or not but it does look close to the brink of "might"
The TLR-6 does tho
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 2:32:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SecretSquirell] [#10]
Looks badass. Can't find if it will work with the Shield or not but it does look close to the brink of "might"
The TLR-6 does tho
View All Quotes

The TLR-6 does tho
I think it should. They had it on some Bluegun compact Glock when I messed with it.

ETA: Oh...and I scored another SF product last night.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 2:36:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Well I thought I was out of the MK18 game, but I scored a carbine FF RAS and now need a 10.3 FSB barrel.  Any leads?
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 3:06:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: krdt] [#12]
View All Quotes

Yeah, I did a really quick Photoshop and fucked up the caption. I should've said "actual shoulder of the barrel" not "end". The threads would be .6" from the shoulder to the end of the barrel.

ETA: Point being, given the location of the shoulder, it's a 10.3" barrel.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 5:29:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dyzastr] [#13]

View Quote
I think I saw a thread about that light here on arfcom. There were a few ppl complaining that it would momentarily shut off during dry fire. Streamlight c.s. says its there anti shock system, but yet not every light does it when barely jostled. I'd def read more about em.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 6:08:02 AM EDT
[#14]

Ranger Battalion issuing out T2s now. Picture taken from a Ranger training event in hohenfels.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:00:09 AM EDT
[#15]

We've had pics here of URGs directly shipped straight from CRANE as received, brand new. Standard chopped 10.3 Colt govt.
@Combat_Diver in your supply system can you request full CQBR URG's from CRANE as well, or is it only for the individual parts that you normally order and receive?
View Quote
I assume we can still order completed uppers from Crane.  Still have enough on hand that I don't have to order right now.

CD
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#16]
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole "10.5" is legit" crowd is just people justifying their purchase of a 10.5" barrel. That picture as proof is anything but.

Here's a comparison for you guys. It is closer to .1" visible difference than .2" difference. Of course, a company could be selling 10.5" barrels that are actually 10.6" or any other length.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 12:20:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#17]
Originally Posted By pezboytate:
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole "10.5" is legit" crowd is just people justifying their purchase of a 10.5" barrel. That picture as proof is anything but.

Here's a comparison for you guys. It is closer to .1" visible difference than .2" difference. Of course, a company could be selling 10.5" barrels that are actually 10.6" or any other length.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138579/10-525339.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138579/10-525340.JPG
View Quote
I don't know if its the case with inexile, but that has been a trend throughout the history of this thread. The guys with 10.5s show up to show us how correct their 10.5s are without any sort of evidence. Closest thing I've ever seen to evidence was Augee saying a small batch of LMT 10.5s were tested or something like that.

10.3 it is. Last night I thought maybe, until DBM and krdt posted close ups. That shit was a 10.3 that got hack job'd
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 12:57:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Dyzastr:
I think I saw a thread about that light here on arfcom. There were a few ppl complaining that it would momentarily shut off during dry fire. Streamlight c.s. says its there anti shock system, but yet not every light does it when barely jostled. I'd def read more about em.
View All Quotes

Oh yeah, I remember that now. Seems it was being "fixed" by stretching the battery contact spring a bit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By slayer_75:
http://i63.tinypic.com/1zy8r6e.jpg
Ranger Battalion issuing out T2s now. Picture taken from a Ranger training event in hohenfels.
View Quote
That's a big ass MILES emitter.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
I assume we can still order completed uppers from Crane.  Still have enough on hand that I don't have to order right now.

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

We've had pics here of URGs directly shipped straight from CRANE as received, brand new. Standard chopped 10.3 Colt govt.
@Combat_Diver in your supply system can you request full CQBR URG's from CRANE as well, or is it only for the individual parts that you normally order and receive?

CD
Very nice. I assume if you did order the complete URG's instead of parts, it would make your job either 1- boring or 2- less work load = less stress
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#21]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138579/10-525339.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138579/10-525340.JPG
View Quote
Yeah, my Noveske 10.5" is actually more like 10.6" based on some measurements I did a while back (I didn't measure from the bolt face or OAL, though). Considering it looks pretty much like every other commercially available 10.5 insofar as the shoulder to bayonet lug gap, then I guess most 10.5s are closer to 10.6.

Measured from the bayonet forward, it's right at .2" to the shoulder. So, not quite .2" visual difference to a 10.3, but close. Sticks out like a sore thumb either way :\.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 5:23:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Will816] [#22]

I don't know if its the case with inexile, but that has been a trend throughout the history of this thread. The guys with 10.5s show up to show us how correct their 10.5s are without any sort of evidence. Closest thing I've ever seen to evidence was Augee saying a small batch of LMT 10.5s were tested or something like that.

10.3 it is. Last night I thought maybe, until DBM and krdt posted close ups. That shit was a 10.3 that got hack job'd
View Quote
I don't have any issues with 10.5" rifles getting posted here but I don't care to argue about whether it's correct or not. Heck, I posted some pics back in the M4A1 B2 thread on page one (I think) of my 6920 that was basically only Block II in that it had the RIS II but you better believe over time I turned it into a great clone. I never tried to defend it's old shortcomings; they were wrong and I posted new pics every time I got a correct part on there.

We definitely weren't as anal back in 2013ETA: That was back in 2011! I've been cloning for over 7 years

My CQBR has the older DD 10.3" barrel with the enlarged gas port. It's not correct. It's the wrong manufacturer, wrong manufacturing process (CHF), wrong gas port. I'm triple whammy wrong on that and I won't make any excuses for it.

The overwhelming evidence is that 10.5" is not correct, and a true cloner should be working towards a 10.3" barrel (and even I should be working towards upgrading my barrel). But if you've got a great clone that's in progress and has a 10.5" barrel, I'd love to see it. Just don't blow sunshine up our asses claiming that it's correct.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Will816:
I don't have any issues with 10.5" rifles getting posted here but I don't care to argue about whether it's correct or not. Heck, I posted some pics back in the M4A1 B2 thread on page one (I think) of my 6920 that was basically only Block II in that it had the RIS II but you better believe over time I turned it into a great clone. I never tried to defend it's old shortcomings; they were wrong and I posted new pics every time I got a correct part on there.

We definitely weren't as anal back in 2013ETA: That was back in 2011! I've been cloning for over 7 years

My CQBR has the older DD 10.3" barrel with the enlarged gas port. It's not correct. It's the wrong manufacturer, wrong manufacturing process (CHF), wrong gas port. I'm triple whammy wrong on that and I won't make any excuses for it.

The overwhelming evidence is that 10.5" is not correct, and a true cloner should be working towards a 10.3" barrel (and even I should be working towards upgrading my barrel). But if you've got a great clone that's in progress and has a 10.5" barrel, I'd love to see it. Just don't blow sunshine up our asses claiming that it's correct.
View All Quotes

100 percent. Same with my first 10.5 CQBR. I didn't kid myself whatsoever, most of the bolt ons were correct but I still hated the thing because it wasn't as was open about it and did not kid myself. I think that's the only reason the guys here let it fly without giving me slack. Hell, even the lower was wrong as fuck. I always knew that and openly stated it.

Thankfully I have 2 actual CQBR's now.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#24]
free image hosting

mk18 10.3 out to 200yds. 2-dot reticle is funnnnn.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Looks like my adco colt cutdown is not 10.3. Looks like I'll be leaving this thread for good. It was purchased used o who knows where the orig owner marked it for cutting.

Here's my mod 1 in its more permanent config. Takin it to the range Friday to test it out. Very glad it's warmin up outside.

Yup. It's a ti-7.  Couldn't help myself. In my opinion, the curved/rounded heel makes it more comfortable than b5s, lmt's and IMODs.

While im at it, I might as well make this my anti-b5 sopmod and anti-front Cqd post
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Looks like my adco colt cutdown is not 10.3. Looks like I'll be leaving this thread for good. It was purchased used o who knows where the orig owner marked it for cutting.
http://i.imgur.com/NCfA7cE.jpg
Here's my mod 1 in its more permanent config. Takin it to the range Friday to test it out. Very glad it's warmin up outside.
http://i.imgur.com/04IipB4.jpg
Yup. It's a ti-7.  Couldn't help myself. In my opinion, the curved/rounded heel makes it more comfortable than b5s, lmt's and IMODs.
http://i.imgur.com/esPtm07.jpg
While im at it, I might as well make this my anti-b5 sopmod and anti-front Cqd post
http://i.imgur.com/rBFoWvh.jpg
View Quote
Yeah i would say that's about 10.4 to 10.45" but eh, I give you a pass cause they tried.

Nice Haveblue. I love BDC with the ACOG but hate it with a 1x EO, standard reticle for me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 7:58:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_SBR] [#27]
IG pic dump. @az_sbr

Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#28]
That title change. Don't forget .070" gas port.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#29]
That title change. Don't forget .070" gas port.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:07:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Steinhatchee] [#30]
Fuck yeah, Title change!.... no more 10.5”  
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Lmao at title change.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Break 1k pages and primed for a thread lock

Why can’t we agree? We’re a community. Nobody bats an eye when someone posts a rifle with an ambi KAC lower but flips their shit over a fifth of an inch (or thousandths of an inch in gas ports). I hope we can get this resolved. Building clones is a time consuming process, lots of guys start with the wrong parts and slowly work towards perfection over several years. Who cares if they start with a 10.5” barrel? Like I said earlier, if they’re not claiming that it’s correct, then let them contribute.

10.3 inches of pleasure

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:20:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iNeXile556] [#34]

View Quote
Not the case at all with me. My post is on page 2 or 3 of this thread (and somewhere in the old thread) where I state that it's the wrong 10.5 barrel. I built it in 2008 and with everything correct except the LMT barrel and the trigger guard (and the 3rd pin) for a total of around $1200. In the clone world I'd say that's dirt cheap. I might change out the barrel one day but with builds 38,39 and 40 in half built states it's a low priority.

eta: Found it on page 2. My pic links are broken. I would repost the links but with the change in your title it looks like it's not welcome here.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#35]
What sort of person would post a 10.5"... or a pistol build? I can't stand those people.

Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#36]
What sort of person would post a 10.5"... or a pistol build? I can't stand those people.

http://wkd.site.nfoservers.com/CQBR/Mk18.Shooting.42018-05.jpg
View Quote
Steel cased ammo? What are we, a bunch of commies? Not clone correct! Go away!
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes

http://wkd.site.nfoservers.com/CQBR/Mk18.Shooting.42018-05.jpg
I know, I can't even look at myself. I will apply a photo filter immediately to turn it brass colored :D.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#38]
For clone sake, I think most people, myself included, look at the whole package. 10.3, 10.5, if it's got the right accessories,rail, optic...etc, .2" ain't shit. Unless it's accompanied with unnecessary justification. This sites a place for exchanging pics and insulting others pics! all in fun of course. Usually.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:58:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Break 1k pages and primed for a thread lock

Why can’t we agree? We’re a community. Nobody bats an eye when someone posts a rifle with an ambi KAC lower but flips their shit over a fifth of an inch (or thousandths of an inch in gas ports). I hope we can get this resolved. Building clones is a time consuming process, lots of guys start with the wrong parts and slowly work towards perfection over several years. Who cares if they start with a 10.5” barrel? Like I said earlier, if they’re not claiming that it’s correct, then let them contribute.

10.3 inches of pleasure

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/213943/BA8E43F3-7AFC-4A02-A6DB-409AC751C8FD-525744.JPG
View Quote
I agree. I view it as a community of like-minded people, and we all have the same interest (obsession?). Unless someone is trying to claim their Mk18 "inspired" build with barely a single correct part is perfectly fine, I don't really care if a minor detail is lacking here or there. I'd rather encourage new cloners than run them off. That being said, I have a damn 10.5" and I still will argue that I don't think it's correct, lol. Doesn't mean I don't think anyone should post one, just don't fool yourself that it's the 100% correct choice.

No one has ever said anything about my Mod 0 that is clearly a 10.5 and sure as hell ain't perfect. Of course, I'm the first to admit that and never claimed otherwise, so maybe that's why. Who knows.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#40]
I went through 5 pages looking for the Mk18 thread... curse you thread title changer!
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Easy TC, last time you did that Aimless showed up and threatened to lock the thread.
That would suck. (Although it is 100 percent a 10.3 thread)
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 4/25/2018 9:13:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dyzastr] [#43]
Oh, title change. That's the reason for the 10.3" v 10.5 discussion.
On a side note, my 99051 and ris ii were a good shade match until a little clp. Note the color at the spare screw. Cleans up pretty nice.

Eta: this too is a cutdown from what I can deduce so at this point I can't verify its length, but it was sold to me as a 10.3". It's definitely closer to 10.3" than my other "10.3"" cutdown.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#44]
On a side note, my 99051 and ris ii were a good shade match until a little clp. Note the color at the spare screw. Cleans up pretty nice.
http://i.imgur.com/dq5e1gw.jpg
Eta: this too is a cutdown from what I can deduce so at this point I can't verify its length, but it was sold to me as a 10.3". It's definitely closer to 10.3" than my other "10.3"" cutdown.
View Quote
Other way around, 10.3/10.5 discussion spurred title change.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 9:25:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#46]
View All Quotes
Should we get the night of the gas port sissy fights round deux fired up again? I miss the days when @ECPrevatte and @AR-Ryan21 used to go at it over .070 vs .082 and Colt vs DD.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
I know it isn't, but your RIS II almost looks rusty in that picture, lol.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 9:53:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83] [#48]

Should we get the night of the gas port sissy fights round deux fired up again? I miss the days when @ECPrevatte and @AR-Ryan21 used to go at it over .070 vs .082 and Colt vs DD.
View Quote
good thing i cut .200 off or id be booted.......this lounge cracks me up. 10.5 now needs its own thread?! hahahahaha *elitist turtles*
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 10:03:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:
good thing i cut .200 off or id be booted.......this lounge cracks me up. 10.5 now needs its own thread?! hahahahaha *elitist turtles*
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:

Would you hate me if I built a 16.3" Holland?
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 10:08:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Would you hate me if I built a 16.3" Holland?
View Quote
damn man. that hurts me real bad inside.

point taken
Page / 1565
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 1008 of 1565)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top