Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2020 2:56:36 PM EDT
Local place has used/surplus weapon mounted lights for $75. They are Surefires, but I'm not sure what model- I assume you light guys know what I'm talking about. They say a52059 on them but I don't think that's the model.

Is this a reasonable price? I can't seem to find comparable surplus lights online to compare. They also have one marked A51611
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Those numbers are serial numbers.  A pic of the lights would help identify them.

Paladin
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those numbers are serial numbers.  A pic of the lights would help identify them.

Paladin
View Quote

Yeah that's what I figured. I'll have to swing by and see.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends a lot on the model and condition.  $75 is a decent mid range price but would be high for a heavily used version and low for a lightly used/unissued condition light.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, so I forgot to update. It was an older M951. Works great, I went ahead and picked one up and found a decent deal on a tape switch and ordered an LED upgrade. I know there are better lights out there, but I think this will serve me pretty well for the price.

I would say the condition is good. Some wear, but not bad. Function is great. I'm also unfortunately in CA where everything is more expensive too.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 1:00:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Enjoy!  Sounds like you got a solid light.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top