Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2020 9:45:20 AM EDT
Sorry if this has been beaten to death, but I tried site searches on duckduckgo and all the hits point to the EE.

I usually see LaRue and ADM mentioned for qd scope mounts, and sometimes Bobro. What about MI? Similar price to the others. How does MI stack up?

I'm looking for a 1.93" qd for an LPVO on an sbr, to swap from LPVO to thermal scope occasionally.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ve never used one of their mounts, but have used a number of their forearms.   In general, MI quality and build seems very solid.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Got 4 for scopes and I’m not even sure how many for red dots.  One the best options available. You won’t regret it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:59:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got 4 for scopes and I'm not even sure how many for red dots.  One the best options available. You won't regret it.
View Quote
Excellent, thank you. I've been browsing the EE some and wanted to know whether to spring if I saw what I wanted in MI. But I won't be surprised if I end up buying a new one since the height I want doesn't seem very common.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 5:16:06 PM EDT
[#5]
i like the MI QD latch better than ADM.  I have both.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top