Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/30/2020 9:18:58 PM EDT
It looks the heaviest buffer for a Maxim CBQ brace setup is 7.6 oz.  Would that be enough to handle a 10.5" 45 ACP blowback upper effectively?
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 11:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 1:25:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just saw you are in GA...come by the shop.....I'll let you test a DI45.....and can build you a RDB if you really want to go that way.....but with that brace.....you'll REALLY want the DI45
View Quote
I would come by but you've never responded to my inquires before, so I don't think I'll go for a ride.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would come by but you've never responded to my inquires before, so I don't think I'll go for a ride.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw you are in GA...come by the shop.....I'll let you test a DI45.....and can build you a RDB if you really want to go that way.....but with that brace.....you'll REALLY want the DI45
That's really surprising because I emailed him a couple nights ago about what I wanted to do on my build and he responded within an hour. I am going to be calling him next week to order my parts. I wish I was closer and would have taken him up on his offer to come by...
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 12:20:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Rudy answered my call during his lunch break and was extremely helpful. I'd take him up on his offer....
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top