Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/2/2020 8:45:09 PM EDT
I have heard nothing but good things about their products so this is not a question about their quality,etc .  I was just wondering what lowers others have used.  They recommend using colt lowers but i was interested in going with glock.  Will their be reliability issues based on lowers ?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 12:09:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 7:46:49 AM EDT
[#2]
was considering New Frontier Armory.  I have also thought about Palmetto State but have heard they seem to work better with their own uppers.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I can’t speak directly to compatibility with Macon, but I’ve been very happy with the NFA parts I’ve used, including a lower.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I built a blowback AR45 with New Frontier billet upper/lower with Rudy's barrel, bolt, buffer.  NFA and Rudy = good stuff.  Performs 100%
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Jetpig, did you use glock mags or Rudy's mag adapter??
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:20:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jetpig, did you use glock mags or Rudy's mag adapter??
View Quote

Dedicated Glock lower.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 3:36:00 PM EDT
[#7]
@Mad-Machinist knows his stuff.

He took care of me on my home rolled PCC when I was having issues and it’s on a Glock lower

Listen to what he tells you. Rudy is good people.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
the PCC Gods have spoken............call the mad machinist!
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#9]
rudy, rudy, rudy!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top