Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2020 6:25:27 PM EDT
Anyone have any personal experience with the contract overrun Mennie's Machine Company (MMC) 14.5" M4A1 Socom barrel? I see that Delta Team Tactical is selling them. The cage code on the barrel matches the government contract found online, so they are legit .gov barrels. I know Delta Team Tactical can be a bit of a shady company to work with, but I just want to know more about these barrels, specifically. Thanks!

Link to barrel in question

Link to gov contract with MMC
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I’d want to see the stamping stuff in the barrel in addition to the baggie with some cage numbers and other codes on them. AU had the real thing with stamping on from of barrel, chamber stamp, date, and a “o” stamp to denote chrome bore/chamber.  How else will you know they weren’t made in WuHan.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a pic on that site that has the cage number on the barrel.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
LINK

MENNIES bbls discussed pg 20-21.

Eta: NEW THREAD
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:56:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Tig!
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 4:59:31 AM EDT
[#5]
my one and only experience with DTT is that what I received had no resemblance to what I ordered, let alone the picture.  and that was after a 2 week delay.  after that, just said fuckem, called it a lesson learned, never ordered from them again, end of story.

it was for an AR wrench.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:31:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
my one and only experience with DTT is that what I received had no resemblance to what I ordered, let alone the picture.  and that was after a 2 week delay.  after that, just said fuckem, called it a lesson learned, never ordered from them again, end of story.

it was for an AR wrench.
View Quote

I had always heard bad things about them, but about a month ago they had something i wanted so I ordered it. At first my credit card stopped the charge and told me they thought there was fraud on my card, but I told them "no, I really did order from delta team tactical". Lightning fast shipping, product better than expected. Waiting on my fourth order in 2 months from them now.
ETA: the 1st 3 orders shipped like next day, this last order has been sitting for about 2 weeks without being shipped.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top