Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/1/2021 10:24:02 PM EDT
Was browsing TFB earlier and ran across this article:  https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2021/03/01/mepro-o2-red-dot/

The Mepro O2 offers the users a breakthrough and significant tactical advantage using a multi-pattern reticle with full adaptive capabilities to all tactical scenarios, all-weather/light conditions, and different ammunition (for example, a quick transition between 300blk super and subsonic or 5.56 caliber ballistic compensation for 100m, 200m, and 300m ranges).

The Mepro O2 MIL-SPEC design offers defense, law enforcement, and HLS forces a vast range of capabilities that deliver mission flexibility and target precision – all of which contribute to mission success.
The Mepro O2 is optimized for modern weapon platforms. Its short-length and lightweight design addresses the need for co-mounting several tactical devices on today’s weapon rail (e.g., magnifier laser pointer, NVGs, etc.),

Mepro O2 is equipped with a light sensor and automatic brightness control system, enabling clear visibility of the aiming pattern in any lighting conditions. It has an integrated motion sensor and configurable sleep time of 4-8 hours for extended operation time.

Unique Advantages:

Multi-pattern reticle with full adaptive capabilities to all tactical scenarios
Automatic brightness control (built-in light sensor)
Red or green reticles
Compatible with NVG & with magnifier scope
No light signature
Compact, lightweight ergonomic design
Non-reflective large display optic window
MIL-STD qualified
View Quote

Doesn't appear ready for civilian release yet, but something I'd like to get for my X95 in the future to try out due to its features. Appears to be similar in size to the EOTech XPS and Vortex UH1 series of RDs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't get deep into it, but hope it has a way to run manual brightness. I haven't found one with "Automatic Brightness Control" that's worth a darn.
Thanks for the post; I'm sure they'll sell some.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 1:53:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Circle w/chevron reticle is interesting.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top