Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/31/2021 10:49:43 PM EDT
Hey guys. Not too up to speed on ARs and parts and whatnot and looking for some help.

Wanting to "change" one of my M4geries into the M4s depicted in the movie 13 Hours.

It appears they use a KAC RAS, Magpul stock and foregrip. BUIS looks to be Magpul as well?

Which EOTech model are they using?

Laser?

Light?

Lastly, any idea if these were accurate representations of the guns the men used?

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Eotech 552 maybe.

Surefire M952V

Some sort of Peq-15?
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 4:15:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Lastly, any idea if these were accurate representations of the guns the men used?

View Quote

I had the privilege to train with a couple of these dudes and i asked one of them this question, i was told due to signing a NDA they couldn't specifically say what they used. But he did say it was the same thing CAG/devgru were using. So I'll leave that up to interpretation. Highly recommend training with them if you can, solid people. Good luck on the build.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:01:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Several of the cats portrayed in the film are members of this forum.  Perhaps they will chime in if you ask nicely.

18Z50
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:06:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I want a Mk46
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I had the privilege to train with a couple of these dudes and i asked one of them this question, i was told due to signing a NDA they couldn't specifically say what they used. But he did say it was the same thing CAG/devgru were using. So I'll leave that up to interpretation. Highly recommend training with them if you can, solid people. Good luck on the build.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

got a link for training???
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Not an expert but my understanding is that the typical rifle for the time would have been an M4A1 SOCOM Block 1. I’d say you’d be able to achieve 90% of the look with any standard AR15, KAC RAS and Eotech 552.

There’s entire threads dedicated to cloning this rifle though, you should still be able to piece one together for a decent price these days. I believe Aero/PSA both sell M4A1 marked lowers as well.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Magpul MOE stock
Magpul VFG
MBUS BUIS
KAC RAS M4
Eotech 512 or 552 (depending on if you want NV)
Surefire M952V
ATPIAL/PEQ-15

Couldn’t tell you if that’s what they actually used or not.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think Oz's is on youtube.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 11:26:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#11]
You may get a little insight from Tanto here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7YbuK8SAfU
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top