Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/8/2022 10:42:35 PM EDT
I was pointed to this forum to ask a member on Arf that had developed a collar they would be held on by the flash suppressor that is used to use m60 bipod legs.  Does such a thing still exist?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a small run of 50-60 adapters made about 10 years ago, all are long sold.

More have been made in the interim, but doubt any would be commercially available at the time. Secondary market and some luck is your best bet.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a small run of 50-60 adapters made about 10 years ago, all are long sold.

More have been made in the interim, but doubt any would be commercially available at the time. Secondary market and some luck is your best bet.
View Quote

IIRC didnt yours only fit on pencil barrels?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
So John Thomas made adapters but is not currently offering them, nor is anyone else. Your best bet is to buy an M60 front sight, trim it down and pin it to an HBAR barrel. I don't know if the 16 inch will work but the 20 inch will. Once you have that pinned, slide the M60 bipod onto it and use the flash hider to lock the bipod in place.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top