Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:22:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Deleted
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:33:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I have all three styles of ADM levers across various mounts. My most recent Recon purchased was with the titanium levers, for cheaper than the standard lever version as well. I see no real down side to the Ti levers, and prefer them (I find them easier to manipulate compared to the standard lever, and I only prefer the tac lever for bipods). Full disclosure I find they wiggle more when unlocked as compared to the standard and tac levers... but it does not matter, when locked they are LOCKED. Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:30:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I just swapped my primary rifle's optic mount from an Aero Precision mount to an ADM Recon.  The Aero mount was fine, but I'm shifting this build away from the lightweight plans I originally had and more into a precision role.  I have confidence in the more robust ADM's ability to hold consistent zero with some rough abuse.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 1:04:57 AM EDT
[#5]
They’re not my favorite but I’ve had a few and never any issues. They’re a great mount.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 1:33:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Love anything ADM and the Recon line is amazing.

The idea of the Aero mounts are great but they do not put even pressure on the scope tube and can cause issues with internal adjustments.  This was related to me by The Dark Lord of Optics and has been discussed at length over on The Hide.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love anything ADM and the Recon line is amazing.

The idea of the Aero mounts are great but they do not put even pressure on the scope tube and can cause issues with internal adjustments.  This was related to me by The Dark Lord of Optics and has been discussed at length over on The Hide.
View Quote

I think ADM mounts are quite good, right in line with their Larue equivalents.

Some complain that their eight sided tension adjustments are two coarse and prefer the MWI because they have more “flats” on each screw head, but I never saw that as an advantage.  Return to zero has been well under one MOA.  Larue LT series has been a bit better, but you may not notice this unless installed on a sub MOA rifle shooting match ammo.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top