Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/26/2022 3:35:52 PM EDT
Does anyone have a A1-A2 upper that is willing to part with? Please let me know.
Thank you for looking.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
What is up with no new forgings?

I am patiently waiting for the PSA/H&R retro parts to come in
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:27:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been helping a buddy try to locate one, without much luck. Model 1 Sales shows an A2 upper in stock, as well as some complete uppers built on an A2, but I don't know if they're actually in stock. Adding yourself to Brownell's email notification list for theirs would probably be the best bet.
Someone will chime in soon about Nodak and H&R, seems like they have forgings but are making some company changes, I can't remember the details.
View Quote

I already have add myself to the list, it’s been a while now. Thank you for your input
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is up with no new forgings?

I am patiently waiting for the PSA/H&R retro parts to come in
View Quote
A1/A2/C7 uppers are not exactly a high demand item.  A3 uppers are more "flexible" for the vast majority of shooters/users.  So higher profit potential from rapid turnover vs something that might sit on a shelf for a while.  Especially when some places will buy inventory and have an agreed period of time to pay the invoice off.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Please post a want to buy add in the Equipment Exchange
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top