Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/27/2018 11:15:01 AM EDT
Probably going to pick one up. I don’t see an integral lug on the mount like my LT-104’s though though. Am I missing something?  I don’t trust just the two levers to secure the mount and a big heavy optic.

https://www.larue.com/products/lt204/
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Instead of the lugs like the previous base this model has one lug (USA) on photo.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh okay. Thanks!  Makes sense.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 4:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad to see that, have one of the way I plan to put a Leupold Mark 5 in , would have been a bit apprehensive without a lug at all.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad to see that, have one of the way I plan to put a Leupold Mark 5 in , would have been a bit apprehensive without a lug at all.
View Quote
Mine should be here on Thursday along with a pile of 6.5 Grendel Elander mags.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#5]
The new lug design is better as it's compatible with the lightweight cutout rail designs.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The new lug design is better as it's compatible with the lightweight cutout rail designs.
View Quote
Design didn’t matter much to me. Just needed to have one. I’ll be swapping the Larue mount onto this...

Attachment Attached File
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top