Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/5/2022 7:09:23 PM EDT
I've been able to find an alien green and an orange...can't find the ODG translucent and I can't post a WTB.  Anyone have one or a lead on one?
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Its a big daddy exclusive that is no longer produced.

I have a spare one, new in package, but im only using it for trade bait. Im after the robins egg blue (that came in the 4 pack) and the trans red that came in the same 4 pack. If you have either and want to trade PM me.

Believe it or not, the purple and the red that came in this 4 pack are different than what they currently offer now. Very close, but different.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Theres one on gunbroker right now. price is a little steep but if you gotta have it its there
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have a spare one, new in package, but im only using it for trade bait. Im after the robins egg blue (that came in the 4 pack) and the trans red that came in the same 4 pack. If you have either and want to trade PM me.

Believe it or not, the purple and the red that came in this 4 pack are different than what they currently offer now. Very close, but different.
View Quote

So dumb worrying about colors, but it sounds like you understand. Hahaha.  I don't have either, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 12:51:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had 2 of the Robin's egg blue ones when they were first offered. A guy wanted those 2 mags bad enough he traded me an Aero Freedom upper/lower combo for it. Wish I could get a few of the blue ones again.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
theres 5 on equipment exchange right now
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
theres 5 on equipment exchange right now
View Quote

I was able to get one.  Thanks.  

$48 for a magazine is kind of dumb, but really...what's $48?  When I saw the link, I was kind of hoping he'd want $100 a piece.  That would have been an easy "no".
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I had 2 of the Robin's egg blue ones when they were first offered. A guy wanted those 2 mags bad enough he traded me an Aero Freedom upper/lower combo for it. Wish I could get a few of the blue ones again.
View Quote

You still made out better.  Rarity/Exclusivity has a way of really drawing you in, though.

A few years back, I spent so much money tracking down consecutive mold numbers for Izhmash bakelite magazines.  I had 1-14 and some others.  I was trying to get 1-20.  Then I figured I had a bunch of money tied up in orange magazines.  I sold them and bought more magazines and ammo.

Then, Lancer started with these colored magazines and my stupid quest has started again.  I also would like a blue one.  I do have the smoke, clear, and translucent purple, FDE, red, orange, alien green, and now ODG.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You still made out better.  Rarity/Exclusivity has a way of really drawing you in, though.

A few years back, I spent so much money tracking down consecutive mold numbers for Izhmash bakelite magazines.  I had 1-14 and some others.  I was trying to get 1-20.  Then I figured I had a bunch of money tied up in orange magazines.  I sold them and bought more magazines and ammo.

Then, Lancer started with these colored magazines and my stupid quest has started again.  I also would like a blue one.  I do have the smoke, clear, and translucent purple, FDE, red, orange, alien green, and now ODG.
View Quote

Im on a quest to collect all the mags that have come by. Im currently at about 70 different makes and models still have at least 20 that I know of to aquire
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#9]
For what it's worth, the translucent Lancers aren't OD green - they call them "Translucent Green." I think the color looks great - I like it a lot - but I still hope they produce a translucent version of their actual ODG color. That's the only reason I mention it, in the hopes they'll add Translucent ODG to their regular line instead of just continuing these exclusive colors.

Here's a comparison of Magpul and Lancer ODG vs. the Translucent Green color. I think both look great, but they're a little different. Then again, there are 50 shades of ODG out there already, across various brands...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#10]
FYI:
GunMag Warehouse has the Lancer 30rd Translucent Green in stock for $17.99ea. They also have all the other translucent colors available at the same price.
FDE & Black solids are $14.99
Get 'em while you can!
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Lancer's site itself has them available to buy as well. I already got my share of ODG translucent green myself from GMW last week.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:35:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:50:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Lancer translucent starter pack. 90 bucks

Here
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top