Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2021 12:17:32 PM EDT
I was trying to find some information on some parts, but there website no longer works.  I gave a call to the phone number provided and it keeps on ringing.  Has anyone heard anything about them closing up?  I can’t find any info on that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are talking about the newest venture from Paul then yes it’s gone.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#3]
This website?

https://www.lwrci.com/
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Ordered some parts, a week ago. Received them over the weekend.
Still there.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 5:47:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I dunno, but that SMG 45 looks kinda fun...

I'd love to slap my Octane 45 on it and put a few mags down range and see how it sounds/feels...
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ordered some parts, a week ago. Received them over the weekend.
Still there.
View Quote

Sounds good! Hope they're not gone I'm on the waiting list for a piston carrier for my M6IC. Until they come available (who knows). Called talked to Ed he says about two months but that could turn into months and months the way things are now with shortages. Anyway, so far looks like I may be able to use my extra POF carrier from what I can tell examining  at the bench. Also, have a Superlative carrier that looks promising. I know the LWRC is proprietary  but checking fit, lockup, op rod connection with key head and checking headspace with the POF might could use in the meantime. POF doesn't have the "risers" at the back like the LWRC for aiding in carrier tilt the POF seems to work fine hand cycling as fast as I could. But shooting will tell the story! Rich
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 11:22:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sounds good! Hope they're not gone I'm on the waiting list for a piston carrier for my M6IC. Until they come available (who knows). Called talked to Ed he says about two months but that could turn into months and months the way things are now with shortages. Anyway, so far looks like I may be able to use my extra POF carrier from what I can tell examining  at the bench. Also, have a Superlative carrier that looks promising. I know the LWRC is proprietary  but checking fit, lockup, op rod connection with key head and checking headspace with the POF might could use in the meantime. POF doesn't have the "risers" at the back like the LWRC for aiding in carrier tilt the POF seems to work fine hand cycling as fast as I could. But shooting will tell the story! Rich
View Quote

I thought the Sig 516 and the LWRC carriers were so close there was a legal battle to enforce changes. Been a few years so perhaps I’m mistaken.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I dunno, but that SMG 45 looks kinda fun...

I'd love to slap my Octane 45 on it and put a few mags down range and see how it sounds/feels...
View Quote
You mean the SMG that took them 10 years to actually produce and looks worse than the original concept. I gave up waiting and went with a TommyBuilt UMP clone.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You mean the SMG that took them 10 years to actually produce and looks worse than the original concept. I gave up waiting and went with a TommyBuilt UMP clone.
View Quote

Not disputing your other points, but the timeline seems a little off. Wasn’t it first shown at SHOT in 2015? And hasn’t it been out for a few years??
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not disputing your other points, but the timeline seems a little off. Wasn't it first shown at SHOT in 2015? And hasn't it been out for a few years??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not disputing your other points, but the timeline seems a little off. Wasn't it first shown at SHOT in 2015? And hasn't it been out for a few years??
Pretty sure it was before then, but maybe not quite ten years either. I still think they fumbled at the goal line.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top