Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/26/2022 9:51:06 AM EDT
I am ordering an LWRC six8 this week.

I change the trigger in everything I own to a Larue MBT, except for my two PWS. I like the PWS single stage trigger and think it represents the best you can get in a mil spec trigger. Anything worse, and I don't mind dropping $100 on a Larue.

LWRC owners, how is the trigger? I'll wait til mine shows up to decide, just wanted to pick your brains while I wait. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one on the EE a while back and wasn't very impressed. Standard coated mil-spec, the Sionics version was nicer in my opinion
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thay are decent as someone else mentioned.  I trade them out...
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:33:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BoomBoom] [#4]
They are a lot better then any mil spec for sure. I am able to shoot groups just as tight as my other AR with a Geiselle SSA, just takes a little more time and concentration. I also can’t do more accurate double or triple taps with it like I can with the Geiselle.

The only thing I can compare it to is an ALG ACT trigger, but the edge goes to the ALG.

I’ve been tempted to put a Geiselle G2S (have one sitting around) in my LWRC, but every time I take it to the range I come back saying why bother. The stock LWRC trigger is actually pretty decent with what I want the gun to do. Think of it as a very well broken in milspec trigger.  

Now with that being said, when I build any AR lowers it’s got to be an ALG ACT at the minimum or  Geiselle G2S. I cannot stand any of those new milspec triggers from lower parts kits.

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:11:42 PM EDT
[#5]
They're good for out of the box. Good reset, maybe a little stiff though.

I still put SSA-Es in my two though.

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top