Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/6/2022 12:21:54 PM EDT
Assuming you’re not a puritan which is better than the other?
Are they roughly the same?
Accuracy, reliability, etc?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you’re really splitting hairs comparing the two. I have an LMT DI and a LWRC Six8 and they are both very high quality, accurate, and reliable. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase either one. I’d say whichever one offers you the features you want, go with that one and don’t worry about if one is “better” than the other.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]
 FP
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I have both as well, LMT DI in the MARS 6.5 and 7.62 version and they are awesome, heavy yes but practically indestructible and accurate.

The LWRC we have is the piston rifle model and it shoots so smoothly and accurately, I would definitely buy again.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:26:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the piston LWRC and friend has a di LMT. Both great quality but lmt is heavier and my piston gun has many thousands of rounds on it and only issue I ever had was a cracked bolt carrier. Both are overgassed also to run no matter what
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I have an LWRC M6A2 in 6.8.  Very accurate and been 100% reliable.  I have a DI LMT that is also reliable and accurate.  I'd purchase either one again.  Won't to wrong with either.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#6]
One thing to consider is if you'll be shooting suppressed. Both will function fine, but you can get the enhanced LWRC with an adjustable gas block that really helps reduce the amount of gas you're eating.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#7]
There was a discussion about this not long ago....I will stand behind my LMTs....as reliable as you can get.   The top one is a piston and is as smooth as my PWS rifle.  All have Deadair FH's for my Sandman S and K suppressors.   I will have to go back and look, but the piston has a H2 buffer, the rest have H's

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top