Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2018 12:41:40 AM EDT
I ordered this off EBay. Seller had thousands of positive feedback....

I’ve never seen an American Defense mount with these type levers with the “extended” lock mechanism and the markings seem weird. It was in the proper type box with the right packaging and even had the sticker and little packet of thread locker in there.

Overall quality seems like ADM mounts I’ve had in the past... but for the $160 I spent I’m going to return if I can’t confirm authenticity.

Thanks for any help.

Link Posted: 8/19/2018 6:33:56 AM EDT
[#1]
There are some pictures on ADM's Facebook and Instagram pages showing mounts that have those same style locking levers.

Link Posted: 8/19/2018 6:34:39 AM EDT
[#2]
The levers don't look like any of the ADM mount levers I have or the levers on their web sight.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are some pictures on ADM's Facebook and Instagram pages showing mounts that have those same style locking levers.

View Quote
You’re the man... I looked through hundreds of google images and didn’t see one like that. Sure enough, right on their Facebook page is a picture that looks exactly like mine. My mind has been put at ease.

This must be a really new thing that they’re doing. But thank you so much for the info, saved me from doing a needless return on eBay.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#4]
ADM sent me an email response today. They confirmed it’s legit...

“The mount is a genuine ADM mount, with our new Gen 3 Lever on it.”
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top