Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2021 8:53:30 PM EDT
What should be a fairly easily obtainable part is evading my efforts to find one.  Does anyone here have a line on where I could find one?  There are only 3 vendors that I know of that source them but of course, they're out of stock.  Sure would appreciate any leads.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
KAC looking for thread

Also try genofromreno in EE
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Geno and KAC were two sources I actually didn't count above, did the math wrong.  I reached out to Geno a week or so ago.  The Thread Link above I didn't know about.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I may stand corrected, maybe this ISN'T as easy a part to find as I originally thought.  I'm finding out thru other discussions that there are 3 different sizes, I didn't expect that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Operation Parts would be the number 1 source however they are out of stock.

These aren't an off the shelf item and pretty much every single one at KAC is going to upper and gun builds.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Case closed.  Thanks for all the input.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top