Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/10/2018 9:32:16 AM EDT
PSA GEN4 8" 9MM 1:10 7" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK MOE SBA3 PISTOL

Never bought anything from them.  Gun store was going to make something similar for $750.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#1]
PSA is good to go, only big complaints about PSA is their shipping CAN be slow sometimes.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
PSA is a Fair Entry level AR9, They use less expensive parts to keep the cost down, I had trouble with their barrels not feeding some types of ammo, They do not have LRBHO, they run 5.5oz buffers, when most people use 7.5oz, If after a while you decide to do some upgrades, It's easy to spend a couple of hundred dollars, So $750 and getting one with upgrades isn't unreasonable, If your just looking for a range toy and not planning on using it for Home Defense or anything else, They are good to go. I want to make it clear I'm not bashing PSA, Many a Part I have ordered from them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ve used quite a bit of PSA stuff.
They are GTG.

More than likely, the gun shop build will be loaded with the cheapest parts they can find.

PSA has excellent customer service and offers a lifetime warranty to boot.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#4]
'Gen 4'

AKA PSA actually listens and cares about the PCC market. G2G.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:24:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I've used a lot of PSA stuff for past AR builds and never had a problem, however I'm quite new to the whole AR9 world, including PSA's offerings. "Gen 4" huh? What were the issues with Gens 1-3 that they apparently fixed with their Gen 4?

They have an 8" Gen 4 upper I've been looking at for a while, I'd like to know the backstory a little before pulling the trigger.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#7]
There may be other changes, but the biggest one was the 'PCC Specific' chamber. i.e. longer throats so you can run different/heavy/coated bullet profiles while not having to load dangerously short.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top