Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/21/2020 12:35:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't get one, but thanks for the heads up.  Love the uppers I got BTW!  
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#2]
So a Nigerian Prince ISN'T going to send me 100 lowers because I helped him with his Country's bank deposit problem?
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
This one got me good. I'm pretty computer savvy so it hurts that much more.I Theail pretty much had to have been sent through the Nodak server because it included correspond from our previous emails (as you can hopefully see in the screenshot). I had recently ordered a lower from them so the email didn't seem out of place. The only weird thing was the password, but I figured it was just some extra encryption. Obvious mistake now. Caught the trojan right away but still trying to fix some registry errors.  

What's done is done, but it would have been nice to have gotten a warning email, especially when it was this sketchy. I've gotten many such emails in the past from other companies.

On a good note In do enjoy your products!

https://m.imgur.com/a/wZiQoYD

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top