User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I knew everyone said knights but im just not completely sold. Its a good rifle and all but the one thing that sours it is i feel theyve lived off thier military contract without paying any attention to the civilian side but now they need us soooo...

Also im not sold on larue at all but thats just me.

The radian really intrigues me but the rail is heavy

The adm seems great but not as refined as the others

The triarc has the best rifling but other than that its pretty standard (shit i meant this instead of giessle in the poll)

Giessle would be sweet though too though not a fan of their handguard.

Lmt is pretty much a knights for less ive been told

The hk is ultra reliable and would go well with my hk family already but is overgassed, especially with a can.

That is also a factor, i will be suppressing said rifle.
View Quote
It's not the rail. The weight is the god awful barrel that weighs a metric shit ton.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Lots of votes for KAC.

My take; I’ve had considerable end user experience with KAC guns in a World Wide Environment, they were sufficient for their intended purpose and performed well.
I did not however feel like I was “missing” something when not carrying them, they were a tool. I felt just at home when carrying my non-KAC guns.

My personal rifles are LMTs, Colts, and recently built the wife a rifle on a PSA lower and BCM blemished upper. Not counting the PSA I would go to war with any of my personal guns and again never feel like I was missing something. I have no experience with some of the brands you listed and a lot of experience with others...I would look strongly at LMT from that list. Numerous partner nation forces are turning to LMT, there is a reason. While they may never pull the large U.S. contracts for various reasons, don’t discount them...

Just my 2 Cents from a guy that doesn’t post much...cheers and good luck with your choice.
View Quote
Is there some reason the PSA/ BCM is not as trusted as the others?
I personally have both high end AR's and cheaper built AR's. I trust all of them and all are equally reliable to take into battle.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 9:49:48 AM EDT
[#3]
My next 14.5" will be another KAC.

I vote for KAC. If you're worried about an extractor breaking or something, grab a field repair kit for $100. If you're using a SOPMOD, it fits in the tube.

There was a guy here awhile ago who had a bad cartridge which damaged the extractor. Thread link.

The bolt held up really well, and could've kept running after changing out the extractor.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Knights or Noveske
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd call Sons of Liberty Gun Works...

SOLGW
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll set this right here.  It's a 16" cut down to 13.8" and then pinned with MAMs to 16.1" by Nefarious Arms (Marvin Pitts).  He also ball dimpled the barrel.

Flattest shooting AR I own.  It's unbelievable how fast I can run it.  Unbelievable.

I have Colt's, a Noveske, Daniel Defenses and LMTs.  If I had to grab something I trust and know I can count on, it'd be the SR15.  There is NOTHING else like it.

IMG_20180710_125846 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/152204522@N02/]
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'll set this right here.  It's a 16" cut down to 13.8" and then pinned with MAMs to 16.1" by Nefarious Arms (Marvin Pitts).  He also ball dimpled the barrel.

Flattest shooting AR I own.  It's unbelievable how fast I can run it.  Unbelievable.

I have Colt's, a Noveske, Daniel Defenses and LMTs.  If I had to grab something I trust and know I can count on, it'd be the SR15.  There is NOTHING else like it.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1810/43329305171_f2c7fb4ed6_k.jpgIMG_20180710_125846 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/152204522@N02/]
View Quote
How does it do with weak ammo?
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 5:18:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How does it do with weak ammo?
View Quote
Not sure.  I reload my own to 556 pressures.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#9]
The answer that you seek.

KAC SR-15 MOD 1 Carbine

Link Posted: 9/25/2018 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1810/43329305171_f2c7fb4ed6_k.jpgIMG_20180710_125846 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/152204522@N02/]
View Quote
That looks great man!

Big difference between the FE and MAMS?
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#11]
All that coin tied up in that upper, and no amb-lower?

The upper is pure badassery, dough.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I have to ask... what makes KAC so special that it's getting the majority of the vote?  Zero sarcasm here.  I really want to know.

Link Posted: 9/25/2018 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have to ask... what makes KAC so special that it's getting the majority of the vote?  Zero sarcasm here.  I really want to know.

View Quote
Here we go:

Fully ambi lower
Intermediate gas system (between mid and rifle).  Makes it shoot ultra smooth.
Cold-hammer forged lightweight barrel.  Likely made by FN, but turned by them.
The best sights in the industry
E3 bolt system.  Rounded lugs, dual clamshell extractor, smaller cam pin hole.
Sopmod stock
Great 2 stage trigger.
Lightweight. '

Due to the bolt upgrades, they have have some of the longest running guns in the game...even supressed.

They have made the absolute most advancements on the DI platform.  Hands down.  No one else even comes close.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Colt M4 SOCOM
View Quote
This.

Takes a RDIAS, takes a binary trigger, takes an M203, takes a KAC Masterkey, takes bayonets, is a Colt, is fucking sweet, not overly expensive. Already has a P&W so no SBR bullshit. That'd be my go-to for a do everything 14.5" AR. In a heartbeat.

Only thing I'd think about swapping out is swapping the lower to an SR-15 lower for ambi controls.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:23:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Colt M4 SOCOM
View Quote
So much this.

The reality is only the Knights and LMT (enhanced) guns have bolts that will last significantly longer. All of the other parts will wear about the same. You're going to need a new barrel at about the same point for all those guns, including the Colt. When you actually look at it the Colt isn't even that expensive, comparatively. If the FSB is an issue for you then shave it and install a rail over top.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:28:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Here we go:

Fully ambi lower
Sopmod stock
Great 2 stage trigger.
Lightweight. '

Due to the bolt upgrades, they have have some of the longest running guns in the game...even supressed.

They have made the absolute most advancements on the DI platform.  Hands down.  No one else even comes close.
View Quote
Okay so if you buy a whole rifle from them that's some added benefits.  I like the idea of an intermediate gas system.  Never tried that.  Other than that, I think I can still build a better rifle when I get to select each individual part.  I appreciate the response.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#17]
In the 14.5" variety, my vote goes to.

1. KAC
2. URG-I
3. Colt Socom

Shorter than that, you're honestly better off building your own.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Here we go:

Fully ambi lower
Sopmod stock
Great 2 stage trigger.
Lightweight. '

View Quote
It was stated before by KevinB at KAC that they've been using their own in house hammer forge machine to make the barrels.
KevinB mentioned in another thread about whether KAC uses Colt Canada CHF barrel blanks, that KAC stopped using the CC blanks and started using their own CHF barrel in the Mod1 rifles fairly early on.

Here is the thread about it: https://www.ar15.com/forums/industry/Does_SR15_Mod1_have_Colt_Canada_barrel_/381-248229/?
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#19]
No other reason than for Me Personally, I haven’t had enough time on the gun, the PSA/BCM that built is a sample size of one with those brands.

So far I’ve had zero issues and with more time I believe it will prove to be a fine rifle...

ETA- this post was responding to a question asked above ...
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:38:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It was stated before by KevinB at KAC that they've been using their own in house hammer forge machine to make the barrels.
KevinB mentioned in another thread about whether KAC uses Colt Canada CHF barrel blanks, that KAC stopped using the CC blanks and started using their own CHF barrel in the Mod1 rifles fairly early on.

Here is the thread about it: https://www.ar15.com/forums/industry/Does_SR15_Mod1_have_Colt_Canada_barrel_/381-248229/?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here we go:

Fully ambi lower
Sopmod stock
Great 2 stage trigger.
Lightweight. '

KAC guarantees quality of barrels, not a specific manufacturer.

They've used Krieger before as well. They do this on purpose because they don't want to be bound by availability of a specific bbl manufacturer they claim.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Knights closely followed by LMT, they are kissing cousins of sorts as it is. KAC over everything else for the reasons you stated.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:49:03 PM EDT
[#22]
KAC, LMT, and then ADM would get my vote.

Having several SR-15s, MRPs, and an ADM UIC lower that is easily the best fully ambidextrous lower I own, I think those 3 would be great for you.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Okay so if you buy a whole rifle from them that's some added benefits.  I like the idea of an intermediate gas system.  Never tried that.  Other than that, I think I can still build a better rifle when I get to select each individual part.  I appreciate the response.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here we go:

Fully ambi lower
Sopmod stock
Great 2 stage trigger.
Lightweight. '

Better in what way though? Reliability, the KAC will still be king as it has the rounded bolt lugs and reduced size cam pin slot (Two most common bolt break points) and will have more reliable extraction.

Closest you'd get to replicating those upgrades is the LMT Enhanced Bolt and that isn't cheap and it still isn't "as good" as the KAC setup.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:I think I can still build a better rifle when I get to select each individual part.
View Quote
Better? Highly doubtful, at least not for the same money and then you have to sort out any gas/ammo issues and spring/buffer combo reliability/consistency issues you might run into and at the end of the day none of it is backed by a warranty and service as a whole.

Like most other KAC owners, I made my way into KAC rifles via trying lots of lesser factory and built rifles. Overall I find the SR-15/16 to be the best out of the box factory rifle on the market, period! Now I am not saying that it's the only rifle worth owning, I have others and I enjoy and trust my LMT sticks just as much, but if forced to pick just one it would certainly be the SR-15. The OP asked about high end "do-it-all" factory rifles and it's clear what the overwhelming majority of voters have chosen. This reputation isn't because it's the flavor of the month or what's Gucci at the moment, that reputation was earned over the years through reliability, consistency, and durability and it continues to hold true as the best factory DI rifle on the market.

I would still consider/suggest LMT, DD, BCM, PWS (piston), Hodge, and Colt. It really boils down to whether or not he wants easy/affordable customization to the platform and what the OP's initial budget is.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They've used Krieger before as well. They do this on purpose because they don't want to be bound by availability of a specific bbl manufacturer they claim.
View Quote
Exactly.  There are a "handful" of cold-hammer forged operations in the US.  Remington Bushmaster, Daniel Defense, FN, Ruger, ect.  There is a HUGE outlay of funds for one that I don't think Knights would recognize as worth it.

Economies of scale would also dictate that they would make SR25 barrels utilizing the Cold-hammer forged process..which they do not advertise.

I don't care what Kevin said in a particular thread.  They do not operate on the scale that Reid would authorize the purchase of a such machinery.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Colt M4 SOCOM
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Larue Stealth
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#28]
I asked myself the same a few months ago. Ended up with KAC 14.5” Mod 2. Not disappointed.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 10:09:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Better in what way though? Reliability, the KAC will still be king as it has the rounded bolt lugs and reduced size cam pin slot (Two most common bolt break points) and will have more reliable extraction.

Closest you'd get to replicating those upgrades is the LMT Enhanced Bolt and that isn't cheap and it still isn't "as good" as the KAC setup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm not saying their bolt isn't the best.  I use SRC personally.  That said, you can buy the bolt and still build your own gun.  It's always best to build in my opinion.  You don't have to sacrifice anywhere.

Quoted:

Better? Highly doubtful, at least not for the same money and then you have to sort out any gas/ammo issues and spring/buffer combo reliability/consistency issues you might run into and at the end of the day none of it is backed by a warranty and service as a whole.

Like most other KAC owners, I made my way into KAC rifles via trying lots of lesser factory and built rifles. Overall I find the SR-15/16 to be the best out of the box factory rifle on the market, period! Now I am not saying that it's the only rifle worth owning, I have others and I enjoy and trust my LMT sticks just as much, but if forced to pick just one it would certainly be the SR-15. The OP asked about high end "do-it-all" factory rifles and it's clear what the overwhelming majority of voters have chosen. This reputation isn't because it's the flavor of the month or what's Gucci at the moment, that reputation was earned over the years through reliability, consistency, and durability and it continues to hold true as the best factory DI rifle on the market.

I would still consider/suggest LMT, DD, BCM, PWS (piston), Hodge, and Colt. It really boils down to whether or not he wants easy/affordable customization to the platform and what the OP's initial budget is.
No... he really didn't.  He said best do it all AR.  That includes building your own I would think.  Not saying it isn't a great rifle, I wouldn't know, just saying if you can select the best in every part... you can build a better rifle.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm not saying their bolt isn't the best.  I use SRC personally.  That said, you can guy the bolt and still build your own gun.  It's always best to build in my opinion.  You don't have to sacrifice anywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not saying their bolt isn't the best.  I use SRC personally.  That said, you can guy the bolt and still build your own gun.  It's always best to build in my opinion.  You don't have to sacrifice anywhere.
The Sharps bolts have been known to have quality control issues and many have broken with minimal use. The SRC is no where near the quality or durability of the KAC and still lacks the smaller diameter hole for the cam pin, which is one of the weak areas and known for breaking under high round count.

There really isn't anything in compromise though with the KAC. It has a high quality handguard, stock, sights and already has ambi controls.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Exactly.  There are a "handful" of cold-hammer forged operations in the US.  Remington Bushmaster, Daniel Defense, FN, Ruger, ect.  There is a HUGE outlay of funds for one that I don't think Knights would recognize as worth it.

Economies of scale would also dictate that they would make SR25 barrels utilizing the Cold-hammer forged process..which they do not advertise.

I don't care what Kevin said in a particular thread.  They do not operate on the scale that Reid would authorize the purchase of a such machinery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We were talking about non-stainless steel barrels, so the LPR models with the Kreiger(or other brands) barrels shouldn't be taken into account here.

For their standard CHF CL 5.56mm barrel... I would rather take the information provided by a reputable KAC representative that they are using their own CHF barrels than just guessing where their barrels came from. Sure, you don't have to "care what Kevin said in a particular thread", but at least I figure he wouldn't just lie about stuff like that.
Either way, all 3.5(one upper) of my Mod1 have been amazing, as well as the 3 Mod1 LPR I use to own.
With 13k through one Mod1 and 18.2k through the other Mod1, they've been trouble free and still performing great with excellent accuracy (1MOA-1.5MOA 10rd at 300 yards).

Link Posted: 9/25/2018 10:51:13 PM EDT
[#32]
You know you want the KAC.....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:01:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The Sharps bolts have been known to have quality control issues and many have broken with minimal use. The SRC is no where near the quality or durability of the KAC and still lacks the smaller diameter hole for the cam pin, which is one of the weak areas and known for breaking under high round count.

There really isn't anything in compromise though with the KAC. It has a high quality handguard, stock, sights and already has ambi controls.
View Quote
That was in 2015 and an isolated event.  They made it right.  Can't hold it against them forever.  I took a good look at the KAC bolt.  Looks really nice.  I'll give a go.  Pricey but if it's better, it's worth it.

ETA - "The E3 Bolt is compatible with Knight's Armament E3 Barrel Extensions only."  :thumbsdown:
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#34]
KAC all day, they hooked me up recently and their quality is unmatched. Innovative equipment and a proven track record. Why wouldn't you get one
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Inovators.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:19:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Ian and Karl from InrangeTV did a series called "what would stoner do" if he was building the AR for the first time in the past couple years.

I look over at my sr15 and say "that....that is what he would do"
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:26:10 PM EDT
[#37]
LWRC or PWS
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:33:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here we go:

Fully ambi lower
Sopmod stock
Great 2 stage trigger.
Lightweight. '

You may build a rifle that better suits you (or has parts that you want more, if you don't like the KAC stuff), but if you're truly comparing apples to apples, it's going to cost roughly the same as a complete KAC rifle and it's not going to be "better" in any measurable sense.

That said, the KAC rifle isn't for everybody (hell, I don't own one anymore, but probably will pick up a 14.5" upper soon).  I just don't need some of the features.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That was in 2015 and an isolated event.  They made it right.  Can't hold it against them forever.  I took a good look at the KAC bolt.  Looks really nice.  I'll give a go.  Pricey but if it's better, it's worth it.

ETA - "The E3 Bolt is compatible with Knight's Armament E3 Barrel Extensions only."  :thumbsdown:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, the E3 bolt is proprietary.  The closest you're going to find to it that'll work with a standard AR barrel extension is the LMT Enhanced bolt.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:59:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yes, the E3 bolt is proprietary.  The closest you're going to find to it that'll work with a standard AR barrel extension is the LMT Enhanced bolt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Also the Relia bolt is untested and has already a rather large black mark on its record. The KAC bolt is a genuine evolution/improvement on the AR platform and the LMT is regarded as the best drop in bolt replacement for traditional AR15 barrel extensions. They have been vetted and proven.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 12:55:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Two words: Stoner. Rifle.

KAC is what other AR companies want to be when they grow up. LMT can hold it's own and would be the next best choice on that list.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#42]
@kiddsf
I apologize for my snide remark to you about Kevin.  I've just seen them dance around the subject in their industry forum for years, and it's a little frustrating.

Jack has alluded various times that they don't make the barrels in house, that they just "finish" them.  That's what made me think there might have been some inaccuracies in the thread you linked to.  That could have changed and they could have purchased the equipment to cold-hammer forge.

On another note, please post the dirty pics of your SR15 that you didn't clean so people can see how hard and dirty someone can run these rigs.

Quoted:

We were talking about non-stainless steel barrels, so the LPR models with the Kreiger(or other brands) barrels shouldn't be taken into account here.

For their standard CHF CL 5.56mm barrel... I would rather take the information provided by a reputable KAC representative that they are using their own CHF barrels than just guessing where their barrels came from. Sure, you don't have to "care what Kevin said in a particular thread", but at least I figure he wouldn't just lie about stuff like that.
Either way, all 3.5(one upper) of my Mod1 have been amazing, as well as the 3 Mod1 LPR I use to own.
With 13k through one Mod1 and 18.2k through the other Mod1, they've been trouble free and still performing great with excellent accuracy (1MOA-1.5MOA 10rd at 300 yards).

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1723/27997528257_9a12dbf1a8_b.jpg
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4735/24407880907_07bbd35607_b.jpg
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4559/37978317285_df52108d5f_b.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Not mine but I followed Ballistic Radio's SR-15 test a couple years ago and was super impressed, I had one but my little brother has it currently for his home defense needs. If I had the spare change I would buy another!

Pictures from John's test, http://ballisticradio.com/endurance-tests/kac-sr-15-mod-2/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's not the rail. The weight is the god awful barrel that weighs a metric shit ton.
View Quote
Along with G22, my HD is a radian 8.7" .300blk w/MRO.  I have a factory 16" SR-30 as well as a 16" SR-15 should either one of these be more appropriate for the task.

The 8.7" Radian is very accurate, but I enjoy how light my KACs feel after shooting the Radian.  I still plan on adding a 9.5" SR-30 upper, but availability and price were not there when I was ready to buy.

I am not a small guy, so all of them are manageable, but the SR-15 w/red dot feels like I am waving a stick around.  Extremely manageable, balanced and comfortable.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Not mine but I followed Ballistic Radio's SR-15 test a couple years ago and was super impressed, I had one but my little brother has it currently for his home defense needs. If I had the spare change I would buy another!

Pictures from John's test, http://ballisticradio.com/endurance-tests/kac-sr-15-mod-2/

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/269204/KAC-dirty-brass-683727.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/269204/KAC-dirty-brass2-683728.JPG
View Quote
Just keep somewhat wet...who needs to clean it
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Knights for sure
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 9:58:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
@kiddsf
I apologize for my snide remark to you about Kevin.  I've just seen them dance around the subject in their industry forum for years, and it's a little frustrating.

Jack has alluded various times that they don't make the barrels in house, that they just "finish" them.  That's what made me think there might have been some inaccuracies in the thread you linked to.  That could have changed and they could have purchased the equipment to cold-hammer forge.

On another note, please post the dirty pics of your SR15 that you didn't clean so people can see how hard and dirty someone can run these rigs.  
View Quote
As requested, here are some pics of my SR15 Mod1 16" (no suppressor) during the no oil (minus the initial prep with CLP when clean) and no maintenance "test" when it was at 5500rds.
I've previously had done 2 other no oil+ no maintenance "test" ended at 3300rds and 3100rds when I got bored and started to clean the exposed carrier from the ejection port window.
All 5.56/223 quality brass case copper jacketed ammo, btw, no steel case ammo.

The SR15 Mod1 continued to run perfectly with no problem during those 3 tests... but seriously though, TBH, I think most quality AR will function just fine similarly to my SR15 Mod1...
IMHO, the E3 bolt will provide plenty durability(which is one of the main selling point), but other high end standard AR bolt dimension options would be just as reliable.
With that said, the SR15 Mod1 is still my favorite AR, and my favorite gun I own... coming from a gun collector, that says a lot, as I am a sucker for collectible firearms (though I do shoot a lot, too).

Link Posted: 9/26/2018 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#48]
BCM ELW
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 11:08:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Shiiiit... PSA would probably do more than you would ever need.  But I vote build your own and pick every component your heart desires.  That's what I did, and its Grrrreat!
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I can afford them just fine. Same reason I won’t ever own a hk long gun. Insanely overpriced for what they are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So fuck them because YOU cant afford them...ok.

Also spec out a similarly equipped ar and see what the price is and then realize you still wont have the upgrades kac guns have.
I can afford them just fine. Same reason I won’t ever own a hk long gun. Insanely overpriced for what they are.
Have you spent any time at the range with one?  Just curious.
I have not, but I am looking at a complete 11.5, and am wondering how you came up with your opinion on the KAC line.
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top