Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2018 12:45:42 AM EDT
I'm finally going to be purchasing my suppressor within the next few months (SF Socom 300 SPS), so i fully expect it to be at least a solid year from now until i have it in my hands.

I want to start stocking up on ammo now while the prices are decent, all it takes is something tragic or getting close to an election and shit gets crazy and i dont want to be playing catch up

What kind of .300BO ammo should i be looking at? My barrel will be a Ballistic Advantage 10.3", primary use will be stealthy night hunting
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:24:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Start reloading.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 8:41:11 AM EDT
[#2]
For factory sub loads, get the Hornady 190 gr sub. Will be back in stock somewhere. I got 10 boxes when they were in stock.
Hornady 190 Sub
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I concur... it’s the only reason i got into 300blk.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
FPNI again...

Graf's has Lapua 220gr.HPBT Scenar-L pills for $0.26
I bought 5K so far. Probably get some more.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:55:20 PM EDT
[#5]
For 300blk definitely get into reloading. Stock up on components not factory ammo. It will pay for the press in very little time. Loaded ammo is so much more expensive than the sum of the components on some calibers.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#6]
S&B 200 gr. subsonic is usually 55 cents/round.
For supersonic S&B 125 gr. is usually a little cheaper, Magtec also runs just as well for me at the same price.

For remanufactured ammo I've had good luck with Modern Arms as well.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top