Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/20/2018 5:58:31 AM EDT
I have much love for EOTech, and still own some. However, I was a very happy camper with the 510c from Holosun: 65 MOA red circle/dot, 20k hours battery life, solar power backup.

When I saw the new 510c elite with 50k hour battery life and green reticle, I had to do it. It should be here in a week or two. I enjoy green dots better than red, and for the color blind it can make a huge difference. I’ll share my thoughts when it makes it here.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/02/holosun-510c-elite-reflex-optic-review/#axzz57dkcFSNd
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Who did you buy it from?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
You'll like it a lot. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:28:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who did you buy it from?
View Quote
Holosun through amazon.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 1:01:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats!  Let us know how you like it.  I think several of the Holosun sights have some great features for the price.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 1:24:17 AM EDT
[#5]
How do u like it?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top