Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/3/2021 9:48:12 AM EDT
Is there a thread on this or possibly a video or something?

A thread in GD last night made me do another look over on the 640v I got a couple months ago. It all looks legit, but the mounting bracket has SF on it and the ones on the surefire website do not.

Is it actually something that is usually on the picatinny mount?
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#1]
When i picked up an X400V here i went and wrote an email to customer service and asked. Took pics of all the words and branding, etc and he confirmed authenticity
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is there a thread on this or possibly a video or something?

A thread in GD last night made me do another look over on the 640v I got a couple months ago. It all looks legit, but the mounting bracket has SF on it and the ones on the surefire website do not.

Is it actually something that is usually on the picatinny mount?
View Quote

Both my 340v and my 640v, that I got straight from a Surefire distributor, have the SF logo etched onto the pic mount.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Both my 340v and my 640v, that I got straight from a Surefire distributor, have the SF logo etched onto the pic mount.
View Quote

Hmm. Wonder why they don't show that on their site.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hmm. Wonder why they don't show that on their site.
View Quote

Pre-production photo? Doesn't impact functionality.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Pre-production photo? Doesn't impact functionality.
View Quote

Ha, ya I figured that after this thread.

With the world of fakes it seems strange not to put exactly what people would get. I noticed just about all of the knockoffs come with a pressure switch. On aliexpress anyway.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top