Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2022 1:04:17 PM EDT
Anyone have a weapon light setup that works well on the Honey Badger? Not much usable rail space to work with. I think an offset Arisaka or KAC Scout mount secured to 3 o’clock slot would be only option. I’ve got a tan M300C to work with as of now.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet pistol!
Check out the SF 340C series.
The kit includes an innovative mount (with two different types of attachments)
One four straight to Mlok the other goes straight to Picatinny.
Either way the low-profile mount swivels to nearly any position  .
I personally (for a simple light only setup) I like 9 o’clock with my thumb resting on the clicky tail cap.
however some people run standard scout at 3 o’clock with a SRO 7and a plug type tail cap and a HS thorn tail.
For NVG setup,   If you run a IR designator (or similar with Steiner plug) the SR o7 DT will let you run the 300 and the IRL from one tape switch.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Trex light bar, uses one m-lok slot and pushes the light forward to reduce suppressor shadow.

https://www.trex-arms.com/store/Lightbar-Scout-Mount/
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]
@StraightShootinGal

No reason for the @ other than a possible thread
connection due to the Honey Badger avatar.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Super nice gun.

I am aware of the cost of a Q Honey Badger so this may not be to your liking.  I am sure you want premium.

If you want to take a chance on something, I'll send you a MOUNT for free that a friend helped me make.  I have NO affiliation with Magpul or Nebo, nor do I know if the Nebo Torchy will hold up.  The Nebo Torchy body is 22mm, and you will need a 3 slot M-LOK. This mount will be too high if you are looking for 12 o'clock position, and it's obvious you will get shadow from your suppressor.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@StraightShootinGal

No reason for the @ other than a possible thread
connection due to the Honey Badger avatar.

View Quote

Thanks for filling me in...

It is beautiful!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:55:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Tlr1 hl on the top rail would be my choice.

Inforce wml on top could work too.

Ambidextrous, slim, no wires.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#7]
FDE Modbutton with FDE Unity Lightwing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Inforce WML fits the bill perfectly. You’ll hear haters come out but they are a solid light. I beat the hell out of a WMLx Gen 2 on a patrol rifle to the point the bezel was white. Only reason I sold it was to go with a Scout type light. I went with the single cell WML on my HD SBR. The bezel is right above a slot in the flash hider and it keeps on trucking. I briefly tried a Streamlight RM2 but they made it too tall for a 12 o’clock mount so I sold it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Cloud Defensive Rein Micro 1.0 or 2.0 with their new style activation button! Rein Micro is 2nd from the left.

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like an MFR kind of rail.

Unity direct MLok mounts are the shit on MFRs; you can put a scout at the 45 positions easily.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:08:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Inforce WML fits the bill perfectly. You’ll hear haters come out but they are a solid light. I beat the hell out of a WMLx Gen 2 on a patrol rifle to the point the bezel was white. Only reason I sold it was to go with a Scout type light. I went with the single cell WML on my HD SBR. The bezel is right above a slot in the flash hider and it keeps on trucking. I briefly tried a Streamlight RM2 but they made it too tall for a 12 o’clock mount so I sold it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77573/38D6598A-B0EB-45A8-B1AA-BDD974CA16C0_jpe-2393808.JPG
View Quote

I think there is a definite distinction between haters and legitimate dissatisfaction with a problematic product.

I get that some people get along just fine with them. But there are better options.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 12:09:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think there is a definite distinction between haters and legitimate dissatisfaction with a problematic product.

I get that some people get along just fine with them. But there are better options.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77573/38D6598A-B0EB-45A8-B1AA-BDD974CA16C0_jpe-2393808.JPG

I’m not a hater of this product but I owned an earlier model of this product and it is an inferior product In my opinion! There are way better options than this product! I do like some of its features but companies like SF, Cloud Defensive, Mod Light, and even Streamlight are way better!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top