Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2021 4:47:19 AM EDT
Hey Guys!

I just got a Hodge 12.5 carbine barrel and was wondering if anyone is running one on a Vltor system.   I was thinking of maybe A5H1 with Sprinco Green?  

Will be suppressed 90 percent of the time.

Any input would be helpful.   Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:36:19 PM EDT
[#1]
What size is the gas port?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Can’t help you with that, but you’ll love that barrel. I just picked up a 14.5” to go with my 12.5”.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey Guys!

I just got a Hodge 12.5 carbine barrel and was wondering if anyone is running one on a Vltor system.   I was thinking of maybe A5H1 with Sprinco Green?  

Will be suppressed 90 percent of the time.

Any input would be helpful.   Thanks!
View Quote

I run That spring and buffer setup in mine and it works great suppressed and unsuppressed with 193, Magtech 77gr OTM, Wolf Gold and Wolf steel.

I started off with an A5H2 and the only thing it consistently locked back on was 193 suppressed

Mine is one of the “suppressor optimized” barrels with I think either a .063 or .064 gas port.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can’t help you with that, but you’ll love that barrel. I just picked up a 14.5” to go with my 12.5”.
View Quote

I Really want a 14.5 Hodge barrel. I may put my retro build on hold and do that instead.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm running a 12.5 with a green spring and a5h2 runs like a dream
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top