Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/9/2018 12:51:54 PM EDT
Hi all! First post here, but other than reading that suppressors magically absorb energy I think the knowledge here is pretty good lol.
Here's the build..
> Noveske 10.5in barrel, Geiselle 9.5in mk8 handguard, Rugged surge can.
> PWS enhanced buffer tube, Geiselle super 42 spring w/ h2 buffer, Bravo company 'enhanced lightened upper, raptor SD charging handle, Geiselle trigger

I've been primarily shooting 220gr subs supressed. I'd like to keep my current parts and not spend 1k+ on a built upper.
So far I've seen Adam's arms kits and Suparms, who haven't made 300blk out yet :(

What do yall reccomend? Wait until Suparms releases the tech? Or go with AA?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 1:20:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hi all! First post here, but other than reading that suppressors magically absorb energy I think the knowledge here is pretty good lol.
Here's the build..
> Noveske 10.5in barrel, Geiselle 9.5in mk8 handguard, Rugged surge can.
> PWS enhanced buffer tube, Geiselle super 42 spring w/ h2 buffer, Bravo company 'enhanced lightened upper, raptor SD charging handle, Geiselle trigger

I've been primarily shooting 220gr subs supressed. I'd like to keep my current parts and not spend 1k+ on a built upper.
So far I've seen Adam's arms kits and Suparms, who haven't made 300blk out yet :(

What do yall reccomend? Wait until Suparms releases the tech? Or go with AA?
View Quote
Our 300 Blackout kit, will not fit using the Geiselle handguard, the gas tube channel is not wide enough. https://www.adamsarms.net/300blk-piston-kit-p-series-adjustable-micro-block.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I used a Superlative Arms Piston on my 6.5 Grendel.  They don't list the 6.5 on their website so I used their contact us form and asked if it would work.  Tony Russo is the man.  He got right back to me with a YES it will work.   I've been a happy Superlative Arms piston shooter since early November 2018.  Try contacting them to see if it will work for 300 BO.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:45:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I think there was a disclaimer on their web sight about not working for a 300BO.

But, I's call Tony. He answers his own phone and is a straight shooter.

I have 2 of their kits in my guns right now. 1 middy, 1 rifle length, O issues.

Gives .mil discount, if it applies to you.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
these are ready to go 300 BO piston uppers from a reputable company: http://www.blackriflearms.com/300-BLACKOUT-PISTON-UPPERS_c_81.html
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:19:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd get an MCX upper
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd get an MCX upper
View Quote
This or the PWS.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top