Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/17/2020 10:02:15 PM EDT
Just bought a batch of magazines and these two were hiding at the bottom. I'm assuming early 90s based on a lot of the stuff I was seeing, but not really sure. Thoughts?Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Crappy national or USA mags
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they have a hole in the front?  Looks like some of those dual AR/Mini-14 mags you used to be able to get get.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:44:03 AM EDT
[#3]
No, no hole in the front, though it appears the one on the left is set up to go in an AR-180. There were some 7.62x39 preban mags in the group and the curve on these was making me wonder if they were for a different caliber.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Getting ready to change into someone more comfortable. Name changes coming.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crappy national or USA mags
View Quote

This, and probably for 6.8 SPC. For some reason I have a vague memory of seeing slab-side 6.8 magazines from one of the junk manufacturers being advertised in Shotgun News years ago.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top