Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2021 5:51:44 PM EDT
I am finishing a 9 inch .300 blackout build and am deciding between an 8 inch slr solo lite or the 8.5 inch KAC URX4 which would you all suggest? I do plan on suppressing it with my dead air nomad.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:31:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which ever one you pick.. make sure there is ample room to attach / remove your suppressor.

And make sure the advertised lengths are true actual measurements. I bought a few advertised respected brand handguards, that weren't what was advertised... and the added length messed with my desired results... added length was 3/8" to 1/2" more then expected, and couldn't use my QD attachment devices without a full on struggle.

That said... the more rail , the better when it comes to short handguard lengths.
View Quote
Yeah how's the suppressor being attached?  Direct thread?  QD device?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah how's the suppressor being attached?  Direct thread?  QD device?
View Quote

I intended on doing Keymo QD.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I would get the whole thing set up and then buy the rail. Ive seen too much variation and both of those are gorgeous rails. You dont want to be cutting or grinding on them. My 10.5 with 9" handguard uses Griffin taper mounts and its pretty close once the can is threaded on
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 9:33:34 AM EDT
[#5]
BCM!!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top