Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/25/2021 6:09:38 PM EDT
I have two Bushmaster mags I received with a new rifle I bought back in 2005. One has the D&H cage code on the body with a manufactured date of Dec. 2004. The other has no identifying info, manufacturing date of August 2004, and the “restricted LEO” stamp on the other side. It came with a green GI follower. At first I thought it might be a C-product mag, but I thought those had a cage codes too? Any idea who made this?

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not positive, but I believe Labelle may have supplied magazines to Bushmaster in the 2004/2005 time period.

I have a similar ban era 30 round BFI Windham "restricted" mag and a number of post ban BFI Windham mags.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#3]
As of 2015, D&H was making Bushmaster AR mags.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I found my box of D&H mags - the date code stamp on them looks identical in size and font to the same on your Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 6:45:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Yea D&H made that one.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the input everyone!
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#7]
That Teflon coating is a D&H thing for sure.

I have some Bushmaster mags, D&H mags, and bravo company mags from the first batch they made. All made by D&H, all Teflon coated. I like them.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top