Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/5/2018 3:29:13 PM EDT
I bought a red dot that was supposed to come with an ADM mount, but I am pretty sure this mount is not ADM.  I have looked and looked, but I cannot figure out the manufacturer of this mount.

There are no manufacturer markings at all.  So, if you guys could help me out, it would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 12/5/2018 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
It is not an ADM but looks well made. I thought it was a factory Holosun QD (Comes on the higher priced ones), I remember mine having that button to release it but I googled it and they look different so I am not sure.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Green Blob?
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Sig Romeo 4s QD mount

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a no name China made mount that Sig puts on some of their Romeo sights.  Several other lower end companies use unbranded QD mounts with those same exact levers.

Someone owes you like $65 for an ADM mount...
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:56:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a sig romeo sitting in front of me and that is in fact their mount. Id be pissed
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for your time, gentlemen.  I really appreciate the assistance.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top