Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2020 11:33:29 AM EDT
I am once again asking for your help to identify on a lower I picked up. The previous owner said it was from a CMMG kit but I have not found one that looks like it. It is super smooth though. Feels a lot better than a milspec.

Thanks in advance.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like some kind of Sig hammer
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Additional pictures. I swapped some triggers out and took pictures of the markings. The number 442 is on there with an 01 near it.  Date stamped 2018 on the trigger.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By j3_:
Looks like some kind of Sig hammer
View Quote

Sig mpx?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I installed it in another lower. How do you all think it will work?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Likely be fine. Sig put that tail on the hammer to hit a bridge they install with the trigger to keep the hammer from bashing up the disconnector due to the bolt speed on the MPX. The mechanism is otherwise the same
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WhiteDingo:
Likely be fine. Sig put that tail on the hammer to hit a bridge they install with the trigger to keep the hammer from bashing up the disconnector due to the bolt speed on the MPX. The mechanism is otherwise the same
View Quote

It has a very smooth free trigger pull. I cannot tell if it will be as good as an EFT but I will see when I take it to the range.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Picked up another Spikes battle trigger and this can be found in the EE.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks funky for sure.

Also, I dig the Bonnie Blue.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top