Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/11/2021 11:31:53 PM EDT
Hey there y'all, I'm trying to decide how I want to mount an lpvo and an offset mount onto a 14.5" carbine. The Badger C1 mount seems to be the most streamlined system I can find. I plan on using the 1.93 mount on my carbine, but I can not find any confirmation or details that state what the height over bore of the offset optic would be.

If possible I would like to keep both optics on the same height over bore so I don't have to scrunch my neck down during a transition and just have a smooth rollover.

if I must I'll just use a scalarworks mount and an arisaka offset, since I don't plan on using irons at all, but the integration of the badger mount is visually appealing.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The offset is 1.7".
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top