Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2022 11:27:50 AM EDT
Hi,
Looking for some handguards to be installed with no removal.  Bought a Colt with no furniture, but has a low profile gas block.  I just want to install a handguard over the original barrel nut.  I would like a FDE(magpul) so I can finish it off in FDE. grip,and butt stock.  Thanks for any info given.  Have built a few, but getting old and eyes aren't as good as they were.

JJKrzos
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Samson and Troy have some that use a standard barrel but.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Forward Controls Design RHF4

Attachment Attached File

(I'm a sucker for a good quad.)
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Me too, and one of my absolute favs is the Centurion C4.  OP you can get it in FDE:
https://centurionarms.com/c4-rail-7in-12in/
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Me too, and one of my absolute favs is the Centurion C4.  OP you can get it in FDE:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn solid kit.

I forgot that Cerakote was an option.
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 11:13:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Back in 2012-13 I had a BCM build with that Centurion drop in rail. Ran many a thousand rounds through it and put it through at least 3 carbine course. It always was a solid contender. Actually had smooth edges for a quad rail.
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Back in 2012-13 I had a BCM build with that Centurion drop in rail. Ran many a thousand rounds through it and put it through at least 3 carbine course. It always was a solid contender. Actually had smooth edges for a quad rail.
View Quote

De-horning details rival DD, IMO.

No "cheese grater" action.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 2:19:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

De-horning details rival DD, IMO.

No "cheese grater" action.
View Quote

Yeah, good quads get a bad rap thanks to all the junk that is scattered out there.  I have held some of those graters.

Spikes SAR3 is awesome, too.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top