Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2018 4:01:04 AM EDT
Got my tax stamp today and of course I had to build a ghost gun clone, ha. Even has the Aero Precision ghost gun lower. I just didn't have any white tie wraps, ha.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 4:19:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Dibs on your stuff

Hide yo dag
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 4:26:51 AM EDT
[#2]
You live next to a round about and your neighbor to the south has a pool, your name is XXXXX XXXXXX Morrow (480)-678-XXXX

LET’S NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION ON MEMBERS EVEN IF YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT. -PursuitSS-
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 5:46:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy Shit, you're not even safe in Arizona Ghost Gun De Leon gonna get you
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL @ OP doxing himself.  Its not really a ghostgun anymore when you post pictures of it with your name, address, and phone number.  Even a burger king receipt for some burgers with extra pickles and an unsweat tea with the last 4 digits of your AMEX.

Looks like you got close to the original.  DeLeon's didn't have an ambi safety.  The real question is how do you aim it?
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 7:06:22 AM EDT
[#5]
No need to doxx urself, the government knows where to reach you.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 7:58:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Not a fan of the short stuff but that is Bad Ass.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 8:48:28 AM EDT
[#8]
OP posts pic of ghost gun and includes all personal information in the same picture.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Isn't it supposed to have another hole in the receiver?
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#10]
You guys kill all the fun. I get calls and bs spam mail all the time. Seems like everyone has my number and address. Not too worried about it. Honestly I didn't think my camera was that good. But kudos to you all for the reality check.

I'll post a different pic when I get a chance, stalkers.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I call it a ghost gun because it uses one of these lowers:

I thought about doing an 80% lower but the price was too high with materials and tools and lowers are so cheap. Plus to SBR it you have to add a serial number anyway.

Here's mine, I cloned De Leon's as best as I could. I did add an ambi safety because I prefer those and then I also added a red dot and buis.

Build list if interested:

Aero ghost model lower
Aero upper
Nitride BCG
7.5" barrel w/pistol gas system
9.2" Yankee Hill TJ Competition Series Rail/Handguard
KAK Flash Can
Magpul CTR - OD Green
Magpul MIAD grip - OD Green
Magpul trigger guard - OD Green
Magpul RVG - OD Green
OD Green ladder rails
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 11:05:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#13]
What is a 30 caliber clip? Is it for big hair?
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is a 30 caliber clip? Is it for big hair?
View Quote
A .30 caliber clip is the crucial part; when combined with the engine it will allow your Ghost Gun to fire 3,600 rounds per minute. Geez, man... that's like, Ghost Gun 101.

All you need to know (and more) is contained in the seminal work, "Big Hairy Spiders, Evil Black Rifles, and Other Scary Things I Don't Understand" by Kevin "Ponce" De Leon. In addition to a thorough explanation of the working principals behind Ghost Guns, "Ponce" also gives brilliant insights into his legislative strategies, saying, "Basically, if it's scary... and I don't understand it... I want to ban it." Really captivating stuff.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#15]
The gun looks great, but it's the picture on the wall that made me stand at attention and salute.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Here's a better pic for you, ha. My wife snagged that for me and I figured it would look great in my workshop.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The gun looks great, but it's the picture on the wall that made me stand at attention and salute.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:12:06 AM EDT
[#17]
You have an awesome wife
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top