Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2019 6:45:25 PM EDT
Anyone every order from them? Just wonder how they are. I order a bunch of mags from them awhile ago an they havent shipped yet.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Never had a problem, they have always been great to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Never ordered from them but As Scootch from YouTube is always mentioning them in his videos.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, they're GTG, I've made a handful of orders handled with no problems.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never had a problem, they have always been great to deal with.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#6]
GTG.  ??
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#7]
They just sent me the tracking a minute ago, Thanks
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ve ordered from them a half dozen times or so with no issues. It’s a little late for this time, but they sponsor Garand Thumb on YouTube, and the discount code “GARANDTHUMB” will give you 5% off. Every little bit helps.

I’ve seen people here complain that they jacked up their prices during the last panic, but I haven’t experienced that myself. They always ship quickly for me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a minor issue with them recently, but all my other orders have been shipped quickly

Ordered Dec 30
Shipping notice Jan 3
Another shipping notice Jan 15, different tracking code
Finally arrived Jan 18
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I've had good luck with them over a half-dozen orders or so.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Only place I have been able to get the red and purple lancers

and I have had no issues with them fast shipping and such

good to go
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Used them for the first time last week. Ordered a couple of mags for a 10/22.
Been sitting here for almost a week with nothing.
E-mailed them three days ago asking WTF was my order. They took two days to respond. Haven't shipped my order yet. Told me they have a four day shipping time. Well that's nice.
I will not order from them again.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#13]
One thing I didnt like is you cant have it shipped to a different address besides the billing when you order.  Had to many packages stolen at the mail box in the past month.
Had to order 20 mags so it wouldnt fit in my mailbox an will need to leave it on my porch.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:05:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Anyone every order from them? Just wonder how they are. I order a bunch of mags from them awhile ago an they havent shipped yet.
View Quote
I made a small order on the 14th and received notification of shipping on the 19th. Seems kind of long but everyone seems to be using shot shot as an excuse.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 1:01:05 AM EDT
[#15]
5 or 6 orders from them, no problems.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 6:07:15 AM EDT
[#16]
They're outstanding!....unless you live in FL. Then you got to pay that sales tax.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#17]
This time of year, we need to be patient.
Shot show is going on and most manufacturers and big dealers are at the show, leaving their offices with a skeleton staff.
Something to keep in mind.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They're outstanding!....unless you live in FL. Then you got to pay that sales tax.
View Quote
I live in PA, Im paying sales tax at most online  shops now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
This

Washington
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, same in IL. Alot of states are doing this and I can understand why...loss of revenue internally so they now charge tax for purchasing externally in order to make up for it.

Edit: I just looked at the tax on my recent order and it is $1.48...seems low...
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah, same in IL. Alot of states are doing this and I can understand why...loss of revenue internally so they now charge tax for purchasing externally in order to make up for it.

Edit: I just looked at the tax on my recent order and it is $1.48...seems low...
View Quote
I just paid $25 in tax on a PSA upper order.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#22]
I have used them for the Lancers, best place to buy them. Talked to Lancer about the colors (purple- Red etc.) and was referred to them so not sure if the colors are designed for GunMag Warehouse or not. Person I talked to wouldn't confirm or deny, just said I would have to wait until "They" (gunmag) had them in stock. I have had good luck ordering from them, unless they run out of product or are waiting on fresh shipment. Fair shipping times and Nice people to talk to when I have called.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I’ve seen people here complain that they jacked up their prices during the last panic, but I haven’t experienced that myself. They always ship quickly for me.
View Quote
I think I was mixed up when I posted this above. I believe it was 44Mag.com that people complained about raising prices during recent panics, not GMW. Just wanted to clarify that - my apologies.

Quoted:
I have used them for the Lancers, best place to buy them. Talked to Lancer about the colors (purple- Red etc.) and was referred to them so not sure if the colors are designed for GunMag Warehouse or not.
View Quote
I asked GMW about this a few months ago, and they to,d me that they were working with Lancer to have other colors produced in the future. My impression is that Lancer started the unusual colors with purple and blue a few years ago, and after they sold out, GMW started working with them to have more colored mags produced (beyond green and FDE), because they recognized how popular the colors were. So based on what GMW said, they are definitely working with Lancer, but I'm not sure who originated the idea of using colors outside the normal greens and browns..
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 11:48:20 PM EDT
[#24]
G2G but the shipping costs and tax is. It usually kills any deals they have, unless you want the fancy colored Lancers nobody else usually has in stock.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#25]
I ordered some Lancer mags on feb14 and they arrived feb 22. I got an email maybe the day before or 2 days before they arrived. I used the garandthumb discount code when I ordered.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Only issue I had with them was years back, their security was breached. I'd noticed on my bank statement some odd charges over a two month period. About 300 bucks total. They were the only place new to me I used, a quick Google confirmed they'd had a breach. Bank took care of it and gunmag used to have a notice saying they'd corrected the security issue.

Ordered a couple times since, no issues. Their service and products were always good.
Link Posted: 3/2/2019 1:24:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Yes and with no issues
Link Posted: 3/2/2019 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#28]
I was a little worried, saw this thread.. ordered a 40rd PMAG and a ETS CAM loader  last Sat the 23rd...
got an email saying the got my order..
then nothing...

Couple of days later... got an email saying they were having computer issues, but nothing serious.... made me go oh oh…

Started to think...   maybe this was a bad idea...

sent them an email and the opened up a "Ticket" on Thur.

Yesterday I got an email saying my order shipped...

Over all, not a horrid experience, and I am chalking it up to bad timing...

All you fuckers probably caused it with this thread and overloaded them just before I ordered.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2019 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#29]
I ordered 4 steel AK mags from them and they just threw them in a post office plastic bag so they got a little banged up. Everywhere else has shipped me mags in boxes which protects them a lot better. And yes, their shipping is pretty bad but their prices are low - so it averages out to the same price as everywhere else. Not really a deal though.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top