Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2022 10:29:41 PM EDT
I found a couple of things I couldn’t do without at a local gun show.
I hadn’t planned on building another A1, but this NoDak  Spud lower was priced reasonably. I have all the other components except an upper receiver.
This must be an early receiver because the serial number is in the A000300 range. Attachment Attached File

I also scored a couple NIB Colt mags.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice find!
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Mike, I’ll do that.
There were a couple bare receivers on his table too, but I didn’t look that hard at the SN’s. They were $200(fair price), but the complete lower half I got was $325.so I think it was the better deal.

I really like the magazines, I have been collecting Vietnam era military gear, etc, and have some mags, but none new in the box till now.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 10:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]
nice catch!
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#6]
The stock on this looked so nice, I thought maybe it was a Brownells reproduction. But I took it apart and it looks like it’s USGI. Along with the buttplate and pistol grip. Pistol grip has a C for colt. I don’t know what the code means on the butt stock.looks like 1B?
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top